US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

He’d be happy out with some decent WiFi and Twitter to keep himself company I’d say.

1 Like

You know the TrumpBots are badly rattled when they all come on to give each other moral support.

Lads who are thick as planks like @anon7035031, @Enrique and @Tim_Riggins engaging in groupthink is never a pretty sight.

Like sausages in a frying pan, the lot of them.

But Tim seems particularly rattled after his mega-clamping yesterday.

I’ve been to Sweden on more than one occasion, mate.

I’ve never read Teen Vogue but it must have a pretty decent politics section if it offends you so much?

Could you fill me in on what sort of stuff is in it?

I would have said that claiming to have any friends is where you lose all credibility, pal, but you lost all credibility years ago.

He’s home from the pub and ready to lash on Fox News and Fire up Twitter to catch up on the day’s events in the place he’s never been.

2 Likes

It’s lovely to know I’m occupying your thoughts to such an extent.

I’m living rent-free in your brain, Timmy.

I guess I’m in for another couple of days of random tags from you on here. Enjoy the weekend.

Jaysus, you’re up in arms about me replying to you, yet yesterday, unprompted, you were trawling through what I wrote in 2012. :joy:

I’m half-watching Anderson Cooper on CNN here by the way.

I know you’re always very preoccupied with what I’m doing, like.

Tucker>Anderson

And not just in the hair stakes.

The fact that you believe that explains a lot about you, Tim.

None of it good.

:laughing:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dix93ULVQAEMZn5.jpg

:grin:

As President of Iran I want to make it clear that any peace with us will be grumpy and uncertain but if you go to war with us we will be a complete push-over.

1 Like

There really is all sorts posting here. Hello Mr. Rouhani.

4 Likes

@Rocko I hope you’ve no plans to go the states anytime soon, you are probably on a watchlist now

That is like a travelers call out for a bare knuckle fight .

2 Likes

Fox and Friends booked the wrong person to appear on their show and cut her off when she started telling some truths they didn’t like to hear. Then they “apologised”. Idiots :laughing:

YOUR COUNTRY IS APROPREITLY NAMED! I-RAN! AND BELIVE ME, WHEN DONALD J. TUMP COMES AFTER YOU, YOU WILL RUN! YOU WILL RUN FASTER THAN YUOVE EVER RUN BEFORE! YEAH!

I’m President Rouhani and I’m the King of the Presidents! I hear you, President Trump, saying that you’re king of the Presidents with your capslock and your fecking shite, well hear me! We’ll fight any country! Any fecking country ya hear me!