US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Well i am worried about a few on here on both sides who are close to spontaneously combusting. :grinning:

There is a very real danger that the human body may not survive four full years of laughing.

1 Like

Now that is comedy gold

Not a hope. I said two years max a few months ago

Mooch hates bad language.

There is a perception out there that just because someone manages a large hedge fund they must be intelligent. But most of them are just ruthless pricks, intelligence is optional.

That is very true. And how many hedge funds make legit money without charging mezz interest rates?

A lot of the shit they make money on is in arb’s etc, that anyone with some intelligence could do just as well, IF they had the same massive amounts of capital they do.
Some of them stand on the border of legality, while others go in buy up companies sack a load of people and milk the shit out the assets before flogging on what’s left.
There are a lot of very very smart guys working for hedge funds, but not necessarily the ones managing them.

I guess a good few of us here have experience of the funds that have operated in ireland for the past 7 years or so.

The bit that interests me is where the seed capital comes from.

Pension funds, family offices, rich guys, institutions etc. If you had a decent reputation as a money manager in the states you could have €100m+ in a few phone calls.

I defend the truth pal.
What’s weird is you having your tongue wedged firmly up Hillary’s gigantic hole for the entirety of the campaign.

Reince Priebus is toast.

Its hard to keep up at this stage

1 Like

Give it an hour or two and Sid and Labane will give you a thorough run down.

Donald is reminding me of Doug Ellis .

I woukdnt be smart enough to follee what them lads do be arguing about

1 Like

Scaramucci’s wife is reported to have filed for divorce because she despises the way he’s sucked up to Trump.

Tremendous fare, this.

Trump encourages brutality from police officers as he speaks to them.

Godwin’s law doesn’t apply to somebody who acts as if he’s in 1930s Germany.

Kelly Ann surviving so far