US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

She left after 9 months on the back of a fairly innocuous remark about Fox News. Beats 11 days doesn’t it?

1 Like

Wrong again, clueless as I said. You’re thinking Jennifer Palmieri. I was referring to Ellen Moran who left in April 2009.
Why don’t you google Obama administration resignations and firings to avoid further embarrassment.

As for being a complete cunt, a complete cunt is what Trump needs in that White House to weed out all the Obama holdovers who are leaking like a sieve. By all accounts Kelly is the man for the job, but time will tell.

I was actually thinking of April Dunn.

The Obama holdovers? FFS, shouldn’t that have been sorted on day one of the administration?

Anita Dunn. She lasted for 5 months after Ellen Moran, it’s a high turnover job obviously.

If you’ve been reading my recent posts, I’ve been saying Trump’s biggest mistake was not cleaning house on day 1. Every other president replacing an opposition party president has done it.

And didn’t bother his hole to go see his newborn child for at least 4 days because he was playing in the Oval Office with the Donald. Contrasts with Joe Biden’s letter to his staff about work and family.

To My Wonderful Staff
I would like to take a moment and make something clear to everyone. I do not expect, nor do I want, any of you to miss or sacrifice important family obligations for work. Family obligations include, but are not limited to, family birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, any religious ceremonies, such as first communions and bar mitzvahs, graduations, and times of need, such as an illness or a loss in the family. This is very important to me. In fact, I will go so far as to say that if I find out that you are working with me while missing important family responsibilities, it will disappoint me greatly. This has been an unwritten rule since my days in the Senate.
Thank you all for the hard work.
Sincerely, Joe

2 Likes

It’s a pity the DNC/Clinton cock blocked Joe from running.He would have walked it.

1 Like

Horseshit. I’ve seen candidates for senior roles be interviewed by up to nine people. And if a couple of people raised reasonable objections, the person wouldn’t be hired. People would also use their networks to suss the person out. It would be established very quickly if the person was a bit of a cunt and unless they had some exceptional talents you wouldn’t take the risk of hiring them. At least in a professional organisation anyway. It’s obvious that this loudmouth Mooch thought that he was his (new) masters voice. The last person Trump needed to hire was a caricature of himself. There most be no one with a bit of wideness advising him. Or else they don’t bother any more.

4 Likes

He probably would have. I suppose Michelle Obama will run the next time?

Did they though?Was his son not gravely ill and he decided to pull out

Brian Clough lasted 44 days at Leeds fwiw .

Gravely I’ll? You mean dead right?

I doubt she’ll ever run for anything.Although it would fairly piss Clinton off no end if she succeeded,highly unlikely though.

Mooch was brought in as kind of a shock character to help falling ratings. Everyone hates him while he’s there and then you vote him out everyone is delighted. A classic of the reality TV genre.

Finally, an insightful contribution on this thread.
The Don is running the presidency as a reality show on his chosen media channels.

When does Iwanka get her kit off?

1 Like

When they are down to the final 3

That could clinch it for her

A bit like @Sheikh_Bo here?

Season 1 Episode 7 is a bit early for that, to be fair. We’re only just into the second half of Season 1 and there are a further three full seasons of 12 episodes each scheduled.

But there is a good chance the show will be cut before that.

The Mooch was too lovable to be hated, by the way. The writers will regret killing him off.

Mooch ain’t dead yet mate. I can see Mooch getting his badge back after he saves the country from a terrorist attack.
You don’t play by the rules Mooch, but dammit you get results.

1 Like

So all this could turn out to have been just a dream, like Bobby Ewing’s death?