US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

mad not a word.

What’s wrong with that picture mate? The Pigs are scum, particularly in America. Sure don’t we eulogise Irish patriots that spent years killing various forms British law enforcement e.g. black and tans, RIC, auxies etc?

1 Like

Finally, an actual example of false equivalence.
Regardless of one’s opinion on IRA violence in 1919 - 1921 (or during the NI conflict for that matter), an argument can be made that it was justified. What is the argument to justify killing cops in the US? If it’s based on an opinion that they are scum, then a whole lot of people need shooting.

1 Like

Such nuance to your views

1 Like

Really. Have a look here.

And what exactly is your problem with that? Tell us all about the policies Black Lives Matter have where they advocate killing cops, please.

Now that’s false equivalency. False equivalency, as always, being the tool of the racist apologist.

Have you wondered why that is at all, or are you just deliberately playing dumb, as usual?

Charlottesville got massive coverage because racist white supremacist KKK Nazis went on the rampage.

KKK Naziism and white supremacism is rightly treated as a unique and exceptional evil because it seeks to spread an unapologetic doctrine of hatred of non-whites, spread terror, take over the state, and subjugate and destroy all those who oppose it.

Some nutcases in Florida and Pennsylvania, well, not so much.

The fact that you would confuse the news value of each shows a profound ignorance both of history and of journalism.

13,000 people die every year in the US due to gun violence.

64 police were murdered with a gun in the US last year. The fact is, it’s a hazard of the job.

Funny how you never hear a Trump supporter complaining about the insane gun culture in the US.

1 Like

Funny how you don’t class supporters of ISIS as “free speech campaigners”.

Or maybe you’ve changed your mind on this and you actually do, now?

I don’t recall you having much truck with the notion of “free speech” when you were talking about banning Islam after the 2015 Paris massacre.

This sums up your “free speech” argument.

1 Like

The licksplittle being taken to school yet again by @Sidney.

1 Like

Considering the long history of the pigs terrorizing black males, racial profiling them, beating them, planting drugs on them or simply straight executing them, I can considerable justification for killing pigs from certain segments of society.

That picture was not taken in Boston ‘today’. I saw it used by someone on another site a few days ago in a very similar manner to you, as part of his wind-ups.
I believe it is a picture taken around the time of the Ferguson shooting and riots.
https://twitter.com/ignorancecosts/status/535622054209277952
If you’re going to act the twat just to wind people up, then do it right please.

9 Likes

All of you contributers to this thread are blindly advancing chaos. Ye’ve imagined and convinced yourselves that ye’re on story with ye’re cut and thrust, playing out the script. I feel sorry for you all. God help us.

1 Like

The Jewish left fairly got their arses handed to them there.

@anon7035031 loves nothing more than to come on and rant about some liberal nobody on the INTERNET being fooled by a fake tweet or something, before adding a few :sweat_smile: smileys.

He lives for that sort of thing.

And yet here he is, falling for fake news.

5 Likes

The licksplittle bought it hook, line & sinker.

Where did I say the picture was taken in Boston yesterday? The picture reflects the attitude towards police of some elements within the BLM movement, that killing cops is justified. To deny that is just head in the sand stuff.

Have you a bad dose of head up own arse syndrome?

When are you going to renounce your racism towards Ireland’s minority? It’s pretty sad that the only poster consistently supporting @Sidney’s opinions is a self proclaimed racist.

Racist pig

Lickspittle

Well mate, when you post “Some wonderful peaceful sentiments on display in Boston today as 15,000 protest the presence of 50 others campaigning for free speech”, and then immediately post that picture below it, get pulled up for it and then protest, ‘where did i say that was from Boston yesterday’ it marks you out as a shit wum who will slither his way around any nonsense he gets pulled up on.
I have fuck all interest in the pissing contest on here but i am happy to have exposed you as a shit wum and a douche. Cheerio.

7 Likes

:laughing:

I love the Galway nazi clique.