US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

About 10% and growing rapidly
Clearly you don’t see the rise of Islamist ideology in Europe as a threat, but see the threat of Russia invading Europe as a much larger threat.
You are a delusional nutcase.

@sidney composing an addendum to the communist manifesto.

It isn’t 10%. It’s 8.5%.

Can you set out your scenario in which you foresee how 8.5% will become greater than 50% within 50 years?

Because it doesnt correspond in any way to reality or to maths.

Which are these other “many countries” in Europe that will have a Muslim majority, by the way?

France isn’t one, which are they?

I see Islamist ideology as a threat to people. I don’t see Muslims as a threat to people.

You do, because you’re a racist nut job who has no handle on reality.

What I see as by far the biggest threat to Europe is the ideology of people like you.

The ideology that underpins European democracy is liberalism.

You are fundamentally opposed to liberalism and liberal democracy.

Have you not worked out yet that screaming about supposed threats to Europe, when you so oppose the very thing that underpins European democracy, makes you look like a simpleton?

You claim to be an opponent of Islamism, yet you are perilously close in your worldview to the very ideology you claim to be against.

Screaming mentalists like you are the threat.

1 Like

Don’t lecture me about liberalism mate, you haven’t a notion of what the word means in the context of the establishment of liberal democracies, the greatest example of which is the US. Leftie claptrap is not liberalism, it is simply claptrap.

I am a liberal mate, you are a commie

1 Like

Shriek, shriek, shriek. :grin:

Absolutely no comeback on my clamping of you, of course.

The Nazis came to power with 33% of the vote mate.
No reason why an energized motivated Muslim population could not do the same.
But of course this isn’t a threat to liberal democracy :joy:

The issue you have with Russia is it is no longer communist, and it’s noteworthy that you regard Russia as such a threat while ignoring China, the actual biggest threat to global democracy. But they have retained communism so they are the good guys, right?

Waiting for an example or two here myself. Many western European countries no less.

Somebody mentioned Godwin’s earlier.

This is an actual Godwin’s.

Comparing Muslims to Nazis, yeah, definitely Godwin’s.

You’re an extremely dangerous, disturbed, highly racist individual.

Obviously you want to live under Sharia law, unsurprising given how depraved and misogynistic you are.

You’ve proved many, many times that you are far, far, far closer to Sharia law than anybody you’ve ever argued against, pal.

Again, you’re a disturbed, dangerous, highly racist nutcase, not to be taken seriously be anybody except the psychiatrists who urgently need to deal with you.

That’s a really really odd response.

I genuinely don’t understand how any Irish person can become swept up in the shite that counts for discourse in the US and take it seriously. My uncle is the same as or worse than you. No critical faculties at all. I find it hard to get my head around.

He’s a very, very gullible individual.

Comically gullible.

The sort of people cult leaders dream about.

You do realize you are aligning yourself with the site’s resident nutcase?

I’m not the one who calls for lighter sentences for pedophiles, fantasizes about having sex with recent widows, calls for the rape of female political opponents, and chases girls around the planet in the hope of sucking their soiled tampon.

2 Likes

Nobody aligns themelves with you only wums, pal.

I’m on a roll mate, unlike you who gets the occasional like from fellow deviant perverts.

Come back when you’ve taken your meds.

You’re making a fool of yourself.

I know you have occasionally liked a post or two of mine, but I can’t be blamed for that.

That’s a bit of a befuddlement of a juxtaposition of a conundrum alright @Sidney

I didn’t align with anyone, I only engaged directly with you. Again, critical faculties.

I’ll leave it off now, any time I come into this thread I regret it.