US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Hyperbole. Since the start of the Arab Israeli conflict in 1950, 35,000 Arabs have been killed (all Arabs, not just Palestinians) and 16,000 Jewish Israelis. If the Israelis were interested in ethnic cleansing and genocide they are doing a very bad job of it, even though they have ample means to carry it out.

Israelis may be belligerent but they have shown remarkable restraint given they have been attacked by multiple countries on multiple occasions.

the Israelis were there long before the muslims made up their religion in the 7th century

You really are a thick.

1 Like

Once again, reduced to your usual infantile level to debate.
Do you approved of the right to genital mutilation of female children because of religion?
Do you approve of the right to execute homosexuals because of religion?
Do you approve of the right to chopping off limbs for stealing because of religion?
Answer the questions or kindly fuck off you man child.

1 Like

some of these snowflakes are actually mentally retarded, starved of oxygen at birth more than likely

I really don’t think you’re getting the point.

In the below quoted post, you equate ethnic cleansing and genocide with “migration”. Christ, you even reference the Holocaust in that comparison.

Now, I’ve read some really crazy stuff from you over the years, but equating the Holocaust with “migration”, and then saying “migration is good”, is a new and surprising level of craziness.

If you reached those gibberish conclusions from my posts then I can only suggest you check yourself in for psychiatric evaluation, as clearly you have lost all touch with reality.

What about the Palestinian Christians?

1 Like

If you didn’t write such crazy posts, you wouldn’t be called crazy.

Go back and read your post.

Any reasonable person would come to the same conclusion as I would about it.

To reference the Holocaust and then in the next paragraph, in reference to the forced expulsion of an indigenuous population by invading settlers, to state that “migration is good”, that genuinely is like something a Nazi would write.

This is the supreme irony of people like yourself who blindly defend anything Israel has done to the Palestinians - such thinking requires a very similar mindset to the that of the Nazis.

Would you apply your same “migration is good” principle to those forcibly displaced in the Ulster plantation, or by the famine in this country?

I’ll not answer your stupid fucking questions you stupid fucking ape.

1 Like

Palestinian Christians are fleeing the Palestinian territories for the same reason Christians are fleeing other Islamic states like Iraq, Eqypt and Syria, because of the rise of Islamic intolerance and violence against anyone who doesn’t believe in the revelations of Mohammed. The Palestinian Authority governs an Islamic state that embodies the principles of sharia and treats Christians as second class citizens. In contrast Christians are treated well in Israel, otherwise why would they be flocking there?.

The question you need to be asking is why is the Christian population within Israel growing for the past several decades and shrinking in the Palestinian territories.

Of course you won’t because you haven’t the intellectual capacity to debate.

Get some help mate.

:grinning:

Is this lad for real?

It it well established that I am one of the top five most smartest posters on here.

1 Like

As expected, you make no attempt to deal with the point.

Sure you are mate. That’s why you work in the public service of a banana Republic.

headshot

:smile: in fairness, your one above was one of the best I’ve ever heard, @Tassotti level stuff :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

There is no point to deal with, as you are incapable of formulating a logical argument. Delusion is very hard to break free from, I suggest you bike down to the off license for a few cans, it might clear your head.
Anyway I have to take some morphine, so talk later.