US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Shit is about to hit the fan, big style.

Well fiddle my fiddle sticks.

If the NRA could be brought down by all this that would be a lovely little bonus.

Trump really does appoint the best people.

“I told this story the other day on my show. Somebody who lives in my condo association that has five kids, and it’s her and her husband with the five kids and the mother, the grandmother of the kids, and they don’t have jobs, they’re there all the time – I bet you can guess what color they are – and they have no job,” he said.

“Only one person was actually cordial to me,” Higbie said. “Every other black person was rude. They wanted me to either load the wood, completely split it for them or some sort of you know assistance in labor. Now, mind you the ad was for free firewood, come take it all you want. And I believe that this translates directly into the culture that is breeding this welfare and the high percentage of people on welfare in the black race. It’s a lax of morality.”

“We’re promoting birth control to a black woman because of the incredibly high rate of children born out of wedlock that are under-cared for or not cared for at all. The taxpayers are tired of supporting government checks going to these people who think that breeding is a form of employment. I’m sorry if black people are the majority of the targeted audience. They are, statistically they are.”

“Go back to your Muslim shithole and go crap in your hands and bang little boys on Thursday nights,” Higbie said. “I just don’t like Muslim people. People always rip me a new one for that. Carl, you’re racist, you can’t, you’re sexist. I’m like Jesus Christ. I just don’t like Muslim people because their ideology sucks.”

“Well people are like, ‘well, you can’t hate somebody just for being Muslim,’” Higbie added. “It’s like, yeah, I can. Do you hate people who rape little boys? They say, ‘oh, of course. They’re just terrible people.’ Well, yeah, most Muslims believe that to have sex with men is OK, which I don’t like it all. But second off, it’s the ideology of a child molester. The ideology of a Muslim is what I don’t like. They are screwed up in the head and it makes, pisses me off.”

In a February 2013 episode of “Sound of Freedom,” Higbie said American citizens with guns should be allowed to go to the border to shoot undocumented immigrants crossing into the US.

“What’s so wrong with wanting to put up a fence and saying, ‘hey, everybody with a gun, if you want to go shoot people coming across our border illegally, you can do it fo’ free,’” Higbie said. “And you can do it on your own, and you’ll be under the command of the, you know, National Guard unit or a Border Patrol, I think stick a fence six feet high with signs on it in both English and Spanish and it says ‘if you cross this border, this is the American border, you cross it, we’re going to shoot you.’”

“You cross my border, I will shoot you in the face,” Higbie added. “I will go down there. I’ll volunteer to go down there and stand on that border for, I don’t know, a week or so at a time and that’ll be my civil duty. I’ll volunteer to do it.”

In June 2013 on Sound of Freedom, Higbie called California Sen. Dianne Feinstein a “bitch” whose head he would like to smack into House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s.

“Nothing gets me going like Ted Cruz, when he went off on the Feinstein Bitch about the Second Amendment and he put her in her place,” Higbie said. “That was just fantastic. I can’t stand that woman. She’s another one. Her and Pelosi. I’d love to just take both their heads and smack them together a couple of times.”

On gay people:
In May 2013 on Sound of Freedom, Higbie said he did not like gay people.

“Rhode Island, land of more liberals, has just OK’ed, gay marriage,” Higbie said.

“Congratuf’in’lations, you suck, Rhode Island. Why would you do that? Go ahead and twist the knife a little, little bit more. I mean, you are breaking the morals, the moral fiber of our country. You know, I don’t like gay people. I just don’t.”

Higbie frequently questioned the authenticity of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate. Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.

In 2015, Higbie spoke for nearly an hour with “Where’s Obama’s Birth Certificate” radio.

“This birth certificate thing,” Higbie said. “Sure, absolutely legitimate claim. You want to know if this, where was this guy born. That’s a legitimate question.” Higbie added later that Obama’s birth certificate was “pixelated.”

In March 2013 on Sound of Freedom, Higbe called Obama “the Muslim who was born in Kenya – don’t even get me started on that.”

He later added, “Harvard, up in Boston, he put on his fricking application that he was born in Kenya.”

Claims that Obama was born in Kenya or that he forged his documents are false.

In June 2016, while appearing as a guest on Global Patriot Radio, Higbie said people who receive government assistance shouldn’t be allowed to vote in the subsequent election.

“If you have taken any benefit, if you have elected to take any benefit from the government at any given time during any election cycle, you do not get to vote at the subsequent election,” he said.

“Because now you have people voting for a living. They don’t have to work, and if you want to solve them now – it’s very hard to get something like this past, I’ll be honest – but if you pass something like that, what you would see is, you would see people who aren’t contributing to the system, not voting for the system and you’ll have a massive slide to the right in this country.”

Money they can’t trace but could “sort of” have the fingerprints of the Russian Mafia.

So in other words they have no evidence of anything.

Classic fake news.

A lovely day out for some of the girls. A couple of very very funny comments in the guardian’s earnest live updates.

Super year as president for Trump. The American economy is flying it, relations with Russia are an awful lot better (barrel of oil is now stable at 70 dollars) and those ISIS cunts are more less smashed in Syria/Iraq. North Koreas cough has been softened as well.

The man is a genius.

4 Likes

and he drives snowflakes demented, he has actually destroyed their lives, a great great man

5 Likes

It’s amazing how Guns ‘N’ Roses’ album titles so perfectly sum up Trump and the Republicans.

They have an Appetite For Destruction, they coninually tell Lies, and are trying to Use their Illusion to spin a fake narrative and weasel out of justice.

I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before Trump has a Spaghetti Incident, given how he struggles to drink a bottle of water.

Axl Rose knows the score.

The Dutch knew about Russian hacking efforts against the US as far back as 2014. Dutch intelligence services even hacked into a CCTV camera where the hacking was taking place in Russia.

The laughable conspiracy theory being pushed by Republicans about FBI agents Strzok and Page has fallen apart apart after the relevant text messages were found.

This guy Ron Johnson was even claiming there was a “secret society” in the FBI. He’s no longer claiming that.

The New York Times is now reporting that that Trump ordered his counsel Don McGahn to fire Robert Mueller as early as last June, ony to back down when McGahn threatened to resign.

What is he afraid of?

A lot, it would appear.

Shepard Smith is one of the very few credible voices at Fox.

This is a complete demolition of yet another fake narrative being pushed by that utter piece of shit Devin Nunes, who has a proven track record of concocting fake narratives.

Nobody cares Sid, we are all partying.

That’s code for: “You were right all along, Sid”.

Thanks.

:smile::smile::smile:

“Oh, OK, so maybe I said the real story is that Trump trying to fire Mueller was a conspiracy theory made up by the New York Times and I now admit it is a real story, but here’s the real REAL story - a video of some dude crashing a car!”

Trump has confirmed that the story about his attempt to fire Mueller is true.

Fantastic.

Yeah, we bullshit you all the time but never mind that, look at this car crash.

The whiff of utter bullshit from every utterance of the Trump regime makes the whiff of bullshit from the Gardai over the Maurice McCabe case seem like perfume.