US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

@anon7035031 cleaning house in this thread. That tends to happen when one sticks to the facts.

4 Likes

He is deranged. Literally shaking his fist at the sky. When you have zero self respect and your day consists of wiping elderly patients bums, it’s a tough station. God bless the internet.

Donald Trump has actually destroyed snowflakes lives, losers up all night, typing furiously :rofl: trying to change the world from their bedroom, its fucking fantastic!

1 Like

This place never fails to fascinate.

Ah lovely, I see the guy who models himself on Timothy McVeigh has been in.

It’s always fascinating to watch when the barely literate rural right wing roasters have to intervene on @anon7035031’s behalf when he gets a kicking.

Having @myboyblue come to your aid really is the ultimate INTERNET humiliation.

Like I said, fascinating.

What are you raving about?

Sweep sweep

I haven’t the slightest clue what you’re talking about. :rollseyes:

Sweep sweep sweep…

Funny how Trump isn’t taking credit for this. If you tempt fate, it often has a way of coming back and biting you.

“The President’s focus is on our long-term economic fundamentals, which remain exceptionally strong.”

I think I remember people saying “the fundamentals are strong” in this country before.

We all know how that worked out.

Classy

Looks like the Republicans are going to run an actual Nazi for Congress.

Given what the party represents, that’s entirely logical.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/politics/holocaust-denier-arthur-jones-republican-3rd-congressional-district-lipinski-newman/

This Nunes memo nonsense has been a total failure for Trump.

Not only was it thoroughly exposed as a worthless dud in double quick time, but Nunes can’t answer questions about whether Trump colluded in its production - you can draw your own conclusions as to whether he did. If he did, it adds to the already extensive evidence of intention to obstruct justice.

Now the House Intelligence Committee has voted to release Democrat Adam Schiff’s memo.

Trump has two choices and he has to choose within five days - release it, and see the Nunes memo even more thoroughly debunked as a fake publicity stunt than it already has been, or stop it being released, in which case it’ll make him look even more like he has something to hide than he already does.

US Mulitnationals are very happy with the US tax reform, its very material in its nature going from 35% to 21%

A lot of extra cheese there for the 1%.

21 states targeted. I bet I could guess at least 20 of them.

Ok you have 3 mins starting from…now

1 Like

Well that article names a few so that gives him a head start. If he read it!

1 Like

Trump really does appoint the best people #666

White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned after being exposed as a serial wife beater - of two ex-wives.

And Trump knew about it. And appointed him anyway.

Here’s what Kelly and Huckabee Sanders said about him despite knowing of what went on:

John Kelly, Chief of Staff, commented: ‘Rob Porter is a man of true integrity and honor, and I can’t say enough good things about him. He is a friend, a confidante and a trusted professional. I am proud to serve alongside him.’

‘I have worked directly with Rob Porter nearly every day for the last year and the person I know is someone of the highest integrity and exemplary character,’ Press Secretary Sarah Sanders told DailyMail.com.

thats not how it works in america mate.
the parties have no control over who runs in their primaries.
in fact the congressman that currently holds that congressional seat opposes abortion, voted against the affordable care act, supports a border wall and hails ronald reagan as one of his political heroes… and he’s a democrat
david duke ran as a democrat for several offices. the woman who was the county clerk in kentucky who refused to issue licences to gay people a couple of years ago was a democrat
anyone can run, and even be elected, as a member of any party
funny auld system they have

1 Like