US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Fucks
Sake

3 Likes

Fascinating how Democrats and their supporters portray Republicans as misogynists and they still haven’t fucked the serial abuser Bill Clinton out of their party.

@Sidney, do you believe all the women who accused Bill Clinton? I think the number is about 22 who claimed they were molested by him, including two who claim they were violently raped.

A fine bunch of lads…

Wrong. The accusation is, in fact, evidence. It is certainly not proof but it is evidence.

Is there a newsletter you subscribe to that tells you how to deflect each issue? It’s fascinating to watch.

How is it deflection? The facts are that Democrats and liberals have zero legs to stand on when it comes to supporting misogynists and accused sexual predators / harassers. The left wing of the Democratic party are hypocritical doucebags. They do however have a long history of fabrication and defamation when it comes to their political opponents. By all means get on that side of the argument, but you will be joining the ranks of the hypocrite party.

How is it not?

The accusation is that Republicans are the party of misogynists, abusers and predators. The facts say both parties have equal numbers of offenders in their ranks. If you add in the Hollywood set, which is almost exclusively Democrat, the hypocrisy is even more stark. It’s not deflection to prove @sidney’s claim is a load of bollox. Surprised a seemingly intelligent poster can’t see that.

The posts by the racist and misogynist @anon7035031 here tonight should be put in a museum.

He’s in absolute meltdown. :grinning:

You’ve been outed as a lying sicko mate, a supporter of the Harvey Wankstain enabler HRC.

:popcorn:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Why won’t the racist and misogynist Donald Trump ask the FBI to investigate the allegations? :grinning:

It’s such an obvious thing to do, you know, if you actually wanted to find out the truth.

The Republicans don’t want to find out the truth, of course.

The want to railroad through the vote on Kavanaugh because they’re hell bent on stacking the courts with right-wing backwoodsmen before the election, and if they can’t get Kavanaugh conformed, they might lose their pick altogether.

And they, and @anon7035031, don’t care whether he’s tried to rape anybody.

The Republicans, the party of women haters.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-17/white-house-is-said-not-to-ask-fbi-to-vet-kavanaugh-allegations

Somebody is in a panic.

Better declassify a cherry picked bunch of text messages free of all context so Hannity can spin whatever utter bullshit he can come up with.

Yeah, that’ll work, not. :grin:

Do you believe all of Bill Clinton’s accusers? Do you believe Juanita Brodderick who claims she was violently raped by him?

The difference between a normal balanced person like myself and a scumbag like you, is that I fully accept there are predators, abusers and sex offenders in both Republican and Democratic parties. You simply cannot admit that your beloved lefties could have any flaws, which exposes you as a myopic nutcase.

Answer the above question or kindly fuck off.

He’s the sort of twisted bollox who could really get under you skin, isn’t he?

Give it up, mate, you’re a beaten docket and you have been for a long, long time.

You’ve made some fool of yourself tonight. You’re playing the deranged idiot Republican-fanatic caricature to a tee.

Maybe if you took up reading from other sources than the Daily Stormer, you wouldn’t come across as such a played out stereotype.

I won’t hold my breath.

The misogynist @anon7035031 won’t like this:

Do you believe all of Bill Clinton’s accusers?

I’ve been swatting his bullshit away for years, it’s sport really.

1 Like