US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Your attempts at deflection are pathetic, mate.

You can’t debate on the actual point. I ran rings around you on it.

Defending a sexual predator is not a good look for you.

Step away from the keyboard. The froth from your posts is almost coming through my laptop screen.

Anyway, nobody with a brain takes you seriously. You’re the laughing stock of the forum.

ISo you can’t admit you believe Clinton’s accusers? That exposes you for what you are, a consummate bullshit artist.

I’m not defending anyone. I look forward to hearing the testimony under oath next Monday.

Calling someone a sexual predator because of an allegation is the act of a scumbag though, but we knew that already.

The actual point is presuming someone innocent or presuming them guilty based on an allegation. Presuming someone guilty is frankly the approach of a headcase.

1 Like

I saw this elsewhere:

Trump on Kavanaugh: “One of the finest people I have ever known…never had even a little blemish”’
Trump on Rob Porter: “He did a very good job… He says he’s innocent”
Trump on Roy Moore: “He totally denies it.”
Trump on O’Reilly: “I don’t think Bill did anything wrong”

It’s amazing how being a sexual predator automatically makes one go up in Trump’s estimation.

I think that’s a major reason why Trump appeals to @anon7035031 so much.

Yeah, you’re watching Fox at the moment.

Thanks for telling us that.

You didn’t have to bother. Some things are a given.

Deflection on to Trump now?
Answer the question you coward.

I’m watching football mate, now fuck off and have a wank to your Hillary poster.

You seem a bit slow, pal.

Trump nominated Kavanaugh.

That’s not deflection, it’s entirely on point. That you’d think otherwise is utterly hilarious.

By the way, I’m suprised Trump isn’t calling for Kavanaugh’s execution, given that he never withdrew his call for the Central Park Five, who actually were framed, to be executed, so is still on record as calling for their execution.

The Central Park Five weren’t white though.

Sure you’re watching football. There are no MLS fixtures on tonight.

I’m certainly not the one who’s obsessed with Hillary Clinton or the Clintons, mate, given that you bring them up at every opportunity. That’s a very unhealthy obsession, but then again, the limit of your ability is to parrot Fox talking points, so it’s not at all surprising.

As a psychiatrist once said, there’s enough material in your posts here tonight for an entire conference.

No, but the hateful bastard Seahawks are playing @Matty_Hislop.

I’ll leave you with some free of charge therapy. You believe a woman who makes an allegation of sexual assault against a Republican, but you refuse to believe a woman who makes a similar charge against a Democrat. That’s classic cognitive dissonance mate, seek some help, it’s (maybe) not too late.

Not football.

My default position is always to believe women who make such allegations, mate.

Yours is to throw every last piece of shit you can at such women, like the weasel you are.

You’re a classic Republican woman-hater. And that hatred of women has been apparent for all to see during this scandal.

But you’re the one who admitted to being a stalker and predator mate, TFK’s own prize scumbag.

So you believe all the women that accused Bill Clinton? I’d be inclined to agree, given his long history of predatory behavior. People like that tend to repeat offend, which would lead me to believe your jaunt to Oz wasn’t your only predatory outing. The thing with Kavanaugh is he has no known history of such behavior, if there were any it would have come out.

I havent said a word against this woman, much less throw shit at her. I do think it’s been politicized by the Democrats. Let’s see what they both have to say next week.

Zzzzzzz.

More misogynist protestations by the forum’s woman-hater in chief.

You’re clearly drunk so I’ll leave you to be alone with your bottle of cheap whiskey and Sean Hannity.

I’m not the one who stalked a woman who had no interest in you around the globe mate. Now that’s seriously twisted.

Your complete meltdown is fascinating to watch. :grin:

Hold up there, I know Bill is a womanizer but has he ever been accused of abusing women?

Apparently one of Clinton’s favourite moves when he was Governor of Arkansas would be when he was sitting alone at the desk in his governor’s office. He’d call in his pretty young secretary to take a memo. She’d come rushing in, notebook and pen in hand to find the governor sitting at his desk, pants down around his ankles, beating one out and the tongue hanging out of his mouth and and him staring at her, just looking for some material to work with.

Where did you hear this

Hilary told him. :slight_smile:

Yep.

In fairness prospective conservative nominees to the US Supreme Court tend to be from the weirdo end of the spectrum, like your man Bork, this chap Kavanaugh and Clarence Thomas. Whether one believes the King Dong allegations against Thomas or not, the fact that he went ten years on the bench without asking a question and seven years without speaking at all is little short of remarkable.