US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Sexual assault is very serious mate, you should turn yourself in to the guards before the next outbreak of your predatory nature kicks in.

Kick off is at 8.20PM EST mate.

No mate, there’s one poster who lives in the US and is finely tuned in to political events in this country, and another poster who lives in his parent’s basement in Galway, has never been to the US, and talks through his hole all day on TFK.

1 Like

so basically you’re right and he’s wrong.

I’m with @cluaindiuic here

I wish the informed US based poster he refers to would start posting on this thread.

2 Likes

You forgot about the night time there as well.

No, I’m right on some issues and wrong on others, like everyone bar a few nutters.
He is simply delusional who believes he is right on everything to do with a subject he is clueless on.

I’ll have a chat with him.

Not too long ago you told me you spent one hour a week debating with @Sidney.

@Rocko, is there a way you can ban two people not from TFK but just from one thread?

Do you have empirical evidence that I debate with Sid more than 1 hour a week on average?

1. I only debate with Sid occasionally and generally when he makes some ridiculous claim or posts something from a biased and unreliable source. I understand some people find it irritating but that’s the nature of political debate.
  2. I type fast.
  3. You do have the option of not reading our posts or putting us on pretend ignore.

About five words per minute, I’d estimate.

That is pretty quick for somebody from South Galway, to be fair.

Kavanaugh sounds like the sort of chap that would loiter around the entrance to the women’s toilets in Copper Face Jacks. Now.

Puts pressure on Murkowski:

I would say it’s amazing that sexual assault allegations have increased support for Kavanaugh among Republicans, it weren’t for the fact that it’s entirely what you’d expect. And is the actual case.

Some right-wing nutter called Ed Whelan, who is the president of some think tank called the “Ethics and Public Policy Center”, has written a mad thread on how he thinks the person Blasey Ford says tried to rape her is not Kavanaugh but some other random person who he names and publishes a photograph of. It’s 9/11 conspiracy theorist-esque.

“Ethics”, indeed.

Man, Republicans are utterly mental.

https://twitter.com/EdWhelanEPPC/status/1042893987747713024

So why do you and the Republican party in general continually attempt to downplay its seriousness for political reasons?

You can’t expect to be taken for anything other than an extremely dangerous nutcase when you do this, either here or in any normal society*.

*Hint: not the US.

1. I’m not a Republican, I’m a left wing Libertarian. Clearly you have no idea what that means.

2. The Democrats are the ones who have behaved shamelessly here. They received a serious allegation in July and ignored it until it became politically useful. Then they outed someone who asked for confidentiality. That’s called political mate.

3. The US is the greatest country in the world. There’s a reason why students, tourists and those seeking freedom continue to flock here. 150 million people worldwide have indicated they desire to emigrate to the US. You can stay at home, we have enough communists.

I know you’re fixated with sexual matters ( are you still a virgin by any chance?).

What you’re seeing in the data is that Republicans see this whole circus as a game being played by Democrats with Blasey Ford being played as a pawn, just as Anita Hill was played in 1992. Democrats don’t give a shit about her, if they did they wouldn’t have leaked her identity.

The other factor is Republicans, especially Republican women, just have better cognitive ability than their democratic counterparts. I concede that social conservatives are thick as shit but economic conservatives more than make up for that. Scientific studies back that up so don’t bother arguing.

He can’t be that sexist, at least he’s looking for clits.

Another absolute meltdown overnight from the extremely dangerous pro-rape cultist @anon7035031.