US Politics. Oh yes he did. Oh no he didn't

Is the Washington Post?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/08/they-were-threatening-me-my-family-tucker-carlsons-home-targeted-by-protesters/?utm_term=.ad6afb9fa318

That’s behind a paywall so I couldn’t tell you. Why did you post up a tweet from “Benny”?

What’s your issue with Benny (or The Daily Caller)?

Are you another one of those nutters who thinks only left wing media is credible?

No I only asked you if he is considered to be a credible news source. I’ve never heard of “Benny” or the Daily Caller.

They are about as credible as any mainstream source these days, which is why I read a range of them and come to an informed opinion.

:smile:

This incident with the intern brings back memories of that dirty old bastard Bill Clinton.
He was in the middle of the lewinsky scandal in 98 denying everything and the fucker launching missiles into Afghanistan and Sudan to take the heat off of him self. A gas man.
A month later he was over in good old Oireland playing golf and lapping it up with the Oirish simpletons who weren’t really that interested in a young intern having a cigar pushed up her fanny by the potus.
Oireland has really matured as a nation since