US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Here’s an even better piece, should be required reading for every schoolchild. Again, Taibbi is very left leaning and certainly no Trump fan as he’s “clown president” book demonstrates. The press were used to justify the Iraq war, horseshit being fed to them by US intelligence and then when they print it used as evidence. The whole RussiaGate saga started with the Steele dossier, a pile of steaming shite paid for by the DNC (money paid to Russian agents to influence an election, collusion anyone?), fed to the media and then the media’s reporting used to justify an investigation.

Anyone believing the Russia story from the beginning needs to have a long think about themselves, and anyone who still believes it today is simply a moron and incapable of reason. This will destroy the Democrats and their lackeys in the press, and give Trump a massive boost. Well done CNN you dumb cunts.

1 Like

Your post bears no relation to reality.

You haven’t so much drunk the kool aid, rather you appear to be under the influence of some sort of mind altering substance which leads one to become a shameless cheerleader for a fascist.

Here’s the last leftie left standing to defend the honor of the free press :rofl:

1 Like

Is there a reason why all your posts are written in the style of a four year old, mate? :grin:

I’m just asking, like.

Did you read the article? You’ve been shown up as the site simpleton.
Why do you think every intelligent left wing commentator now agrees this whole shambles is a disaster?
Except for our resident nutcase.

You haven’t answered the question.

Why are all your posts written in the style of a four year old?

As I’ve said before, dumbed down to your level.

Why don’t you just read the article and educate yourself, and perhaps comment on it.
You won’t though.

Read that last night. Its a fair mugging off to a lot of journalists. @Sidney have you read it/ I genuinely would like to get your take on it…

No, the evidence of the entirety of your output on this forum, is that you are on the level of a four year old.

You have no ability to debate, you have no ability to make a post that doesn’t resort to intemperate personal abuse, and you have no ability at all to engage in critical thinking, on any subject.

Your whole life is a giant echo chamber where you search desperately for tweets or articles, or anything at all that will back up your insane worldview which has utterly fallen apart over the last three years.

Reactionary right-wing politics is an intellectual void, and you have zero intellect.

I may well get around to reading the article, because unlike yourself, I’m not afraid of different views. I’m not sure how the author could have come to any conclusions which adhere to the headline though, except that they’re trying to not lose face over a position they decided to adopt three years ago. That’s the only reason one would write such an article.

What I object to is the pathetic, childish, gaslighting, pro-fascist trolling that is the hallmark of your posts, in which Trump has literally no faults - whatsoever.

That’s the mark of a mentalist.

The Hutton Inquiry into the Iraq War vilified the BBC about its story that the UK Government had “sexed up” the dossier on Iraq’s supposed weapons of mass destruction.

The narrative there was that the BBC and Andrew Gilligan had behaved irresponsibly in not believing the government.

How did that work out?

So youre not going to read the Taibbi piece then! Fair enough.

1 Like

Did you read what I said above? Obviously not.

Do you read every article I link to?

Does @anon7035031 read every article I link to?

Such as, say, the Jane Mayer article in the New Yorker on Fox News that I linked to recently?

I’m just asking, like, because if you don’t, it would be a bit hypocritical to start moaning if somebody didn’t read an article you linked to.

Also, moaning because people don’t read articles you link to is very like something a 9/11 conspiracy theorist or a Gemma O’Doherty fan would do.

I asked if youd read the article is all as i’d be interested on your take on it. You havent …thats grand. No need to throw a hissy fit.

1 Like

Ye are all fucking nuts lads.

2 Likes

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5779683-AG-March-24-2019-Letter-to-House-and-Senate

Four page summary.
“The special counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government, despite numerous offers from Russian affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign”.

Eat Shit @Sidney

7 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/228735667216/posts/10156568669827217/

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Meltdown imminent :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s fascinating how gullible some people are.

1 Like

It’s very quiet