US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

In a spectacular case of what comes around, goes around:

The Virginia governor, Democrat Ralph Northam is being asked to step down after pictures emerged of him wearing blackface and standing next to a lad in a KKK outfit.
The next in line, Democrat Justin Fairfax, has been accused of aggressively shoving his cock into a mouth where it wasn’t welcome.
The third in line, Democrat Mark Herring, has just admitted he went through a spell of wearing blackface as well.

I thought the Republicans were the lads for racism and sexism, very disturbing.

So, as a Republican, do you think all these lads should resign? As I do?

If so, why shouldn’t Trump resign?

I don’t expect an answer, as we know you don’t do answers to awkward questions.

It’s baffling how two Irish lads can spend years arguing about American politics. Its a two party system where both are right of the political spectrum. The democrats slightly less right than the republicans. There is marginal differences when either party is in control.

Yet here you have two absolute luders going on like it was good vs evil. It’s evil vs evil.

Trump is a dick. Obama was a dick. Clinton was a dick, Bush was a dick and on and on. Any half decent ones they had they assassinated.

Outside the two coasts it is an absolute shit hole of a country, full of uneducated, uncultured pricks.

Why the fuck you’d devote yourself to argue about it, I’ll never understand

4 Likes

That’s all well and good, but I’m an American mate.

Where were you hatched?

Now, to address the rest of your ignorant post.

The fact that both parties historically are centrist and center right is what has made the country great. It is a country of opportunity where those that have the slightest bit of ambition can do well. Unlike the shit hole that is the UK, it doesn’t have a class system, so there are no barriers to entry.

Many of the greatest leaders both politically and in the business world are utter narcissistic dickheads, no question Trump is one, as was Clinton. Obama was actually a decent human being, just not equipped with the social or political skills to get much done, an academic basically.

Chicago has no culture? Austin? Nashville? Sante Fe? Savannah? You’r talking bollox mate, it’s like saying Europe has no culture outside of France and Italy.

What does that matter?

Surprise, surprise, TFK’s top poster is proven to be correct once again.

Back in September, during the Kavanaugh hearings, @labane1917 warned about the consequences of the #MeToo movement. All victims must be believed they screamed, including our site’s resident MeToo nutcase. Since the emergence of the #MeToo movement, 201 males in senior positions in the US, political and business, have been accused of sexual harassment or assault, and forced to resign or been fired. Of these, about 50% have strenuously denied the accusations, but had their careers destroyed anyway.

Kavanaugh was accused 35 years after the fact of attempted sexual assault when he was a teenager. Democrats bayed for his blood and scoured the country to find others to accuse him, the best they could come up with was a proven liar unearthed by the scumbag attorney Avenetti. The Democratic Lt. Governor of Virginia Justin Fairfax has just been accused of forcing oral sex on a woman 14 years ago as an adult. The Democratic response? We need to see the evidence, it’s her word against his, let’s not rush to judgement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/democrats-grapple-with-fairfax-assault-accusations-in-metoo-era/2019/02/05/4a4b096c-2972-11e9-b011-d8500644dc98_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.420a1c3f1db6

As correctly pointed out in the comments section, Democrats demand all women be believed unless they are accusing Cory Booker of groping, Bill Clinton of rape or Ted Kennedy of killing.

1 Like

Oh god help us

1 Like

The human race will be extinct in two generations if we don’t call a stop to the madness.

Update, 1.15AM EST

It is looking increasingly likely that all three Democrats in Virginia will not resign and the DNC will try and weather the storm. The message to America is it is OK to be a racist if you are a white Democrat (deja vu?), and women who accuse male Democrats of sexual assault are not to be believed (#fuckyouMeToo).

This could be the end of the Democratic party as we know it.

Its not like saying that at all.

How widely have you traveled in the US?

Aren’t you from out near Moyross and you’re calling people from other countries uneducated and uncultured?

He’s not from Moyross - But I dont see what where someone is from has to do with anything — letting the mask slip again.

He was the one that stated that the US outside of the coasts is full of uneducated, uncultured pricks, in other words defining people by where they are from.

I’m just wondering what his impression is based on.

I used to get great head from Lindsey - She was from some small town in Pittsburgh… A great girl.

1 Like

As an Irish virgin I’m sure you were impressed…

A master class from labane here last night, I used to think he was only being riled up by the other clown, but well, there you have it

1 Like

Savannah is on the East Coast. At least it was the last time I was there.

Im not from Moyross kid.

You’ve picked out a few cities from a cultural wilderness.

Middle America is incredibly insular.

Ive been all over the World fella, so i have something to compare against, unlike most Americans who have never left their state