US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

That Onion article was four days ago. Unreal.

1 Like

:grinning:

2 Likes

Mel and the Pope don’t look too happy. Ivanka looks saint-like.

You just made that up.

So you’re saying its grand?

The mantilla look could save Ivanka’s fashion business

No, I was referring to their redefinition of what a terrorist was (an adult male).

http://theantimedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/bannon-gif.gif

Look at this cowardly little shit. I imagine this is how ChocolateMice looks when he passes some black lad on the street.

1 Like

Come on…:grinning:

:smile:

A gas cunt

This audio of this was absolutely hilarious. The guy who did it is an absolute nut, one of these young earth creationists. Also has strong links to Russian companies that have been sanctioned by the US, which he did not disclose during his failed campaign for Governor of Montana last year.

I’d have given the cunt a dig

The yanks have caused it and are/will progresses it and this will be a more regular occurrence. Their control is unreal weapons wise and media wise. There were 20 woman and children that drowned fleeing Libya same day as Manchester and no mention of it the world is fucked but there’s fuck all I can do about , just concentrate on those closest to you

Trump got Macr-owned.

1 Like

Incorrect. The Tories did it, at least according to @Enrique.

I can’t believe your man body slammed a journalist :sweat_smile: Yanks are gas cunts. Paul Ryan has said it isn’t acceptable but has refused to say he wouldn’t be welcome in congress.
Who’d be the most like Irish politician to body slam someone?

Leo Varadkar.

2 Likes