US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

I cant believe Kathy Griffin is

A- Still alive
B- Getting any media coverage

I propose a banning for it being poster up here.

Unreal. She was utterly painful 20 years ago and I can’t believe she would have got any better in the meantime.

Shes a despicable unfunny cunt, think Andy Dick without a dick.

So intolerant. So sad.

She’s a covfefe that’s what she is.

1 Like

You would expect any experienced operator to have a stock answer ready for that question. Reflects the fact that the US media never ask it I guess.

I was thinking the same, has he never been asked that question before? It was like it just occurred to him.

A “high-level acting official in the State Department” could mean the toilet cleaner, given how they have de-staffed the State Department.

1 Like

Lol

I knew it, we’ve been living on bizarro World all along.

Fuckin yanks are the dumbest cunts you’ll ever meet,closely followed by the Aussies.For every 1 smart one you’ve got 500 retards behind him.

1 Like

1 Like

Comey about to give testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGuJjfQSL_I

James Comey is very tall.

6’7" I think.

Warner is going to talk about Comey’s meeting with the president. He starts with the first meeting Comey described, in which Comey briefed the president on the Steele dossier.

Why did Comey decide to document that discussion. What was it about that meeting?

Comey replies:

“A combination of things. The circumstances, the subject matter and the person I was interacting with.”

Comey says he was alone with the president-elect discussing weighty matters.

Then:

I was honestly concerned that he might lie about the nature of our meeting, and so I thought it was important to document it.

Comey continues:

I knew that there might come a day when I needed a record of what happened, not just to defend myself but to defend the FBI…

I interacted with president Obama. I spoke only twice in three years and didn’t document it… I had one one-on-one meeting with President Bush… but I didn’t feel with president Bush the need to document it in that way.”

Warner: “I think that that is very significant.”

The committee has requested the Comey memos.

1 Like

Comey is saying the President is not to be trusted.

Trump wouldn’t have been accepted into the Mulliance back in the day.

2 Likes

Thought Trump would lie about their meetings, and that Trump was asking for something in exchange for the FBI job.