US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

The Democratic party need to be rebuilt from the ground up. They are an utter shambles, Pelosi, Schumer and Perez are the weakest leaders in the history of the party. The fact they are allowing HRC to continue blubbering about her “unfair” loss and position herself for 2020 is a disgrace, she should be kept off the stage at this point.

You’re absolutely correct, the Democrats are squandering an enormous opportunity to go on the offensive on the issues. The Comey testimony took a lot of the wind out of the sails of the Russian collusion story, in particular when Comey referred to the media reporting on the probe as “nonsense”. This latest Washington Post article is once again based on anonymous sources, so likely the same disgruntled Clinton supporters within the intelligence community.

1 Like

So, Sessions is investigating him now?! :grin:

Or is he saying the schizophrenic voice in his own head is investigating him?

And why does he keep comparing himself to a witch?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875701471999864833

Police officer who shot dead Philando Castile acquitted of all charges

Some country all the same. I’d say Labane would have a great time as a policeman over there.

If you have something to say to me, tag me properly you sniveling Cork coward.

You simply couldn’t pay me enough to be a cop in the US. I know several, and outside of combat zones, you wouldn’t find a more stressful occupation. There are far more cops killed in the line of duty than people killed in arguably unjustifiable circumstances by cops. In this case, it does seem to me the cop panicked and overreacted, but like you I wasn’t there nor was I in the courtroom to hear all the evidence. The jury was though, and all twelve voted to acquit him, including two black jurors.

I know you love black culture and nothing wrong with that, the sad reality though is that while the rest of the country has gotten significantly less violent (homicides across every other demographic have been trending down for decades) the black community still love their bit of violence and murder for some reason. African American are 13% of the US population, but 50% of convicted murderers in the US are African American. Maybe if you ponder that statistic it might help you understand why African Americans are more likely to be involved in violent confrontations with the cops.

Now go fuck yo self.

3 Likes

You’re right mate, the real victim here is the cop, and the culprit, apparently, the black community as a whole. About as much as I’d expect from a national fronter like yourself.

Where did I say this individual cop was a victim? I said, to me, it seemed he acted out of panic and overreacted. I wasn’t in the courtroom however, and neither were you, to hear the evidence that convinced the jury to acquit him.

Look mate I can sense you are nervous at the thought of Waterford opening your holes on Sunday, but kindly fuck off and take out your gansta rage elsewhere. Maybe go out and trash the neighborhood, I understand the cops are very benign in Singapore.

No mate, your post was 90% you wanking on about how stressful and difficult it is to be a cop and then the other 10% is some shit about blacks being inclines towards violence in comparison to other communities. Basically excuses and sympathy for the cop and assumption of guilt for the young black male.

You are doing nothing more than perpuating the racist narrative that has dug itself deep into the American pysche. Whites and cops are to be sympathized with, to be ‘understood’ while blacks are to be dismissed and forgotten about.

1 Like

You don’t think it’s stressful for a cop to respond to crimes in African American neighborhoods? How many cops have you spoken to that do that for a living? The cop is Hispanic mate. Sober up.

1 Like

Spic’s hate blacks as much as anybody.

Wtf? Is that a piss take?

It was in Comeys testimony last week. Bizzare stuff.

2 Likes

Thank god that war mongerer Clinton didn’t win.

Sean Spicer has ‘received a promotion’, and is no longer the White House Press Secretary.

2 Likes

In fairness it’s not just Press Secretaries that get promoted out of the way

So basically Trump has gone for all out war to deflect from the uncomfortable questions he’s facing domestically.

I wonder if any other US President has thought of that? :thinking:

1 Like

I suspect that poor fucker who came back from North Korea tried to hang himself.
Poor poor young fella.
That’s an awful story. For robbing a sign.

There is surely a better war to fight than going full steam into that mess where everyone is armed to the teeth (with weapons you gave them) and the Russians are lurking about.
They’ll never learn, you can’t “win” these wars

Where would you send them? The Congo?

I wouldn’t send them anywhere, the Yanks can only win conventional wars like the first Gulf War, with a very specific mandate (free Kuwait) and where you are a liberator. You can’t defeat a people who are attacking you from the inside. The only way to suppress a gorilla war is by absolute brutality which even the US press won’t allow them get away with.

1 Like

The situation in Syria is incredibly dangerous. The Russians saying that they will now target coalition aircraft sets the stage for a major disaster. Remarkable how little attention is being paid to what could be a major confrontation between two nuclear powers. The mood in DC at the moment is not going to lend itself to an easy resolution if the Russians do kill American military personnel. And Trump’s power is based on tough guy jingosim. So is Putin’s. It wouldn’t take much for the shooting to start.