US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Not a peep from @anon7035031 about Trump planning both to pardon himself and his cronies, and fire Jeff Sessions as Attorney General and replace him with a recess appointment who would not have to be confirmed by the senate, and who could stay in place until 2019.

Thus an acting attorney general who is a lackey would fire special prosecutor Mueller in the same way Nixon got Robert Bork to fire the special prosecutor Archibald Cox in the “Saturday Night Massacre” in 1973.

I predicted this the night the special prosecutor was appointed.

This is a non-story though, of course. Look away.

Are you really that naive? I suppose you are. The primary role of the media is to report news without bias. If this was the RNC then CNN, MSNBC and the Washington Post would be frothing all over it. They won’t cover it as it’s an embarrassing story to the Democrats, and getting more interesting as details emerge.

Why are you so scared of the Democrats yet plainly ignore the President being a Russian insider?

Why would I comment on speculation from fringe leftie sources that you lap up like the village idiot? You never encountered a left wing conspiracy theory you don’t believe.

I deal in facts, not speculation. The facts are the DNC hired this Awan character and his family to maintain their IT systems and paid them handsomely. The FBI were alerted when government owned servers were found smashed up in his garage by renters he had rented his house to. While under investigation he borrowed a significant sum of money fraudulently and wired it to his family in Pakistan, and then tried to flee the country. One wonders why he was fleeing the country and why he hadn’t been relived of his duties earlier.

Sigh

2 Likes

Oh dear

Why would I be scared of the Democrats? Both parties are equally corrupt. The Russian collision story is only believed by idiots, so you’re in good company.

Cringe

The Mooch seems like a right character. He has gone to town on the chief of staff already

This is a funny video

I know Obama achieved fuck all but he was very polished in fairness

1 Like

Really.

Back that up by mentioning one conspiracy theory I have posited.

You’ve furiously been trying to big up any non-story you can that the Republicans have planted.

See your bullshit about Devin Nunes and the Susan Rice “unmasking” non-story.

You’re clearly one of these people.

Wasserman Schultz is one horrible cuntbag.I can’t fuckin stand the hooked nosed fucker.

1 Like

Scaramucci has called Priebus “a paranoid schizophrenic”.

Trump must have asked him to act like a freak in order to take the heat off him. Any port in a storm.

Scaramucci’s phone call to Ryan Lizza of the New Yorker is comedy gold.

He appears to be the sort that never thinks anything he doesn’t say.

He also appears to not understand the most basic tenet of journalism and didn’t even know that his financial disclosure could be publicly obtained, threatening to ring the FBI and report Priebus even though any journalist could obtain the document entirely legally.

What a fucking moron.

“Who leaked that to you?” he asked. I said I couldn’t give him that information. He responded by threatening to fire the entire White House communications staff. “What I’m going to do is, I will eliminate everyone in the comms team and we’ll start over,” he said. I laughed, not sure if he really believed that such a threat would convince a journalist to reveal a source. He continued to press me and complain about the staff he’s inherited in his new job. “I ask these guys not to leak anything and they can’t help themselves,” he said. “You’re an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I’m asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it.”

Scaramucci, who initiated the call, did not ask for the conversation to be off the record or on background.

“Is it an assistant to the President?” he asked. I again told him I couldn’t say. “O.K., I’m going to fire every one of them, and then you haven’t protected anybody, so the entire place will be fired over the next two weeks.”

I asked him why it was so important for the dinner to be kept a secret. Surely, I said, it would become public at some point. “I’ve asked people not to leak things for a period of time and give me a honeymoon period,” he said. “They won’t do it.” He was getting more and more worked up, and he eventually convinced himself that Priebus was my source.

“They’ll all be fired by me,” he said. “I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly.” The issue, he said, was that he believed Priebus had been worried about the dinner because he hadn’t been invited. “Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ” (Priebus did not respond to a request for comment.)

Scaramucci was particularly incensed by a Politico report about his financial-disclosure form, which he viewed as an illegal act of retaliation by Priebus. The reporter said Thursday morning that the document was publicly available and she had obtained it from the Export-Import Bank. Scaramucci didn’t know this at the time, and he insisted to me that Priebus had leaked the document, and that the act was “a felony.” :laughing:

“I’ve called the F.B.I. and the Department of Justice,” he told me.

“Are you serious?” I asked.

“The swamp will not defeat him,” he said, breaking into the third person. “They’re trying to resist me, but it’s not going to work. I’ve done nothing wrong on my financial disclosures, so they’re going to have to go fuck themselves.”

Scaramucci also told me that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention. “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)

I thought you claimed to be highly educated? You would think basic English comprehension would be in your skill set then, unless you’re impersonating someone highly educated and the mask has slipped.

What Trump supporters believe or don’t believe is of little interest to me, as I’m not one. I’m sure the “Democratic polling firm” who did the survey has nothing to do with the outcome ffs. The majority of people are a thick as shit when it comes to politics, regardless of political affiliation. Biased individuals who can’t think for themselves, like yourself, will believe any old nonsense. It’s a bit a like religion in that respect.

I said the Russian collusion story is only believed by idiots, which is true. Only idiots fall for evidence free claims and swallow them with no critical reasoning involved.

Yeah, you keep trying this one.

It’s like Bart Simpson doing his “I didn’t do it” act after it fell flat.

Again, I asked you to back up your previous assertion. You haven’t done so. Repeating it just makes you look stupid.

The irony of course is that you’re the poster with the proven record of posting conspiracy theory nonsense.

Trump’s son has confirmed it himself.

Which leads me back to the link I posted, which is very pertinent in your case.

Trump’s biggest mistake was not firing the entire White House staff and bringing in his own people. It’s what every president has done who is replacing the opposition party, Clinton brought in his Arkansas contingent, Obama brought in the Chicago mafia. Not that you would know anything about it, it is impossible to manage any organization of any size without the loyalty and discretion of your staff. Clearly the White House was staffed with individuals who were loyal to Obama and the DNC, it was an act of tremendous naivity not to get rid of them on day 1.

He confirmed he had a meeting with Russians. Where is the evidence anything was discussed regarding Russian attempts to influence the election? You’ll have my answer to your previous nonsense shortly.

It’s confirmed in the heading of the e-mail and the content of it, stupid.