US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

And in true Trump supporter style, we’re back to the campaign. Can you point out where it was that I supported Hillary Clinton? As I didn’t you gimp.

Neither are they.

The post below is from May 2016. Do I sound like a Trump supporter? I have been by and large correct on Trump since he first ran as a candidate for the Republican nomination. You appear an intelligent person on other topics, but I guess like many have a blind spot when it comes to US politics. My sole reason for occasionally posting on this thread is to correct the nonsense being posted, mainly by @sidney. I suspect like other leftie nutters, you consider only left wing views should be tolerated.

“Tim likes Trump because he thinks he is a Republican and a conservative. He is neither, he is a NY liberal who is using the Republican Party to fulfill a lifelong egomaniac desire to become president. The Republican establishment are apoplectic at the thought of a narcissistic psychopath representing the party. This will not end well.”

Just as I thought, you haven’t been able to find where I supported Clinton.
You’ve come a long way since a post in May 2016, to the point you’re at now, the defender in chief of Donald Trump on TFK.

Excellent article entitled “Who Paid for the Trump dossier” in the WSJ by Kimberley Strassel, one of the best journalists in the business. It’s a recent article, so subscription only, but here’s the synopsis:

Fusion GPS are a political intelligence firm based in Washington who are paid to conduct “opposition research”. They were hired by the Democrats to dig up dirt on Mitt Romney in 2012. Based on testimony to congress this past week, it now appears Fusion GPS have also been hired by Russia in the past to oppose legislation unfavorable to Russia. Fusion are now under investigation on whether they were acting as an unregistered foreign agent. This is the firm that was hired to dig up dirt on Trump and came up with the discredited “golden showers dossier”.

Fusion co-founder Glenn Simpson has been resisting testifying to the investigation, and according to Strassel has made it clear he will only testify is he is not asked who funded the Trump dossier project. Interesting, eh. Strassel’s conclusions “What if, all this time, Washington and the media have the Russia collusion story backwards. What if it wasn’t Trump’s campaign playing footsie with Putin’s regime, but the Democrats. The more we learn about Fusion, the more this seems likely”.

You really are as thick as shit.
I’m not Sidney so don’t have 24 hours a day to trawl through old posts. You were one of Hillary’s biggest shills on here up to the election, and then went silent when she lost. Own it you spineless yellowbelly.

2 Likes

You were too busy reading @balbec 's trolling to read what I wrote. I never supported Clinton, get your fucking facts right for a start.
Then again, facts…

1 Like

He’s right @anon7035031, this was his prediction from the start.

1 Like

Scaramucci gonzo already

1 Like

General Kelly a few hours in the job and cleaning house already.

Let him go
I will not let him go
Let him go

5 Likes

This is like The Sopranos.

The Mooch gets whacked, tried to be the capo…

Calling @anon7035031

How did those sneaky Democrats get Scaramucci into a job that poor Donald would have to sack him from within a week? Russian collusion? How is Hiliary doing this?

While I wouldn’t be a fan of Trump, swift and decisive action, in particular recognizing when a mistake has been made, is the hallmark of a leader. This was likely Kelly’s recommendation, who doesn’t suffer fools. The assorted layabouts and civil servants you support on here wouldn’t understand the concept of accountability.

1 Like

:sweat_smile:Man I hope you don’t really believe the shit you post here

9 Likes

Moving on to matters that actually matter, the US has just announced sanctions against the Venezuelan govt, in the wake of the useless lunatic Maduro attempting to declare a dictatorship.

I’d expect the Leader of the Free World to do a little more homework before making these appointments.

Arguably looks a serious dunce for the initial appointment & a nice little backtrack today.

America is now a complete joke shop politically.

1 Like

The Mick takes the Eyetie out.

5 Likes

I will tweet him post haste and inform him he needs to consult you for advice in future.