US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

He’s a dangerous buffoon, I just don’t see anything particularly incorrect about what he said in that clip. America needs to wake up to its past and its present. Horrified that people are getting shot in the street while bleating about their right to have assault rifles in their houses. Stunned that people would want to attack them while blowing up schools and hospitals to further their economic interests.

Fucking morons.

1 Like

A fraction of a %. They may as well be worried about the Native Americans coming back into power ffs

1 Like

You obviously don’t understand the term whataboutery.
You are obviously a self loathing white man, I have more self respect than that.

Saying something which made sense to cover over his total brain fart says earlier doesn’t make this better.

He is an utter moron supported by lickspittles like Labane.

No matter how much of a moron he is, he will never get to your level pal.

2 Likes

You’ve been brainwashed mate.

I used to think you were winding up, but you genuinely believe the shite you type on here.

1 Like

Yet you defend him to the hilt by imagining some sort of Democratic Sponsored Media dream.

It’s great we export Lickspittles of your kind.

What would HRC have done different kid?

What has he actually done that’s dangerous?
The US has been building a wall on the southern border for decades, Obama and Clinton voted to fund it in 2004. It’s a half assed wall, what he’s said is if you are going to build a wall, build a proper one, otherwise why bother or bother at all with borders. Obama identified 7 predominantly ME countries for enhanced screening before allowing people travel to the US. Where was the outrage?
Obama sat back for 8 years while NK developed a nuclear and ICBM program, now Trump’s administration have confronted China and got them on board to keep NK in check.
What has he actually done that is dangerous? and to whom?

As I said I don’t follow American politics very closely but most things he said there appear to be true. The rush to be outraged by everything he says dilutes the really stupid and dangerous shit he says.

Screening & Blanket Ban are similar alright.

Trump turned on Ken Frazier there. That was uncalled for.

Imagining? 95% of Washington DC vote Democratic and with the exception of Fox News (who are somewhat critical of Trump), the entire MSM is pro Democratic party.

It was never a blanket ban, it was a 90 day delay on processing those travelling from the 7 countries that Obama identified. If you’re going to debate me, try getting one fact right.

Pointless discussing anything with that FG quisling mate.

He’s only acting the cunt on this thread.

And…

Anything he has been pulled up on was totally of his own doing. He’s a lying, egotistical, racist piece of shit and you can’t help defending his bullshit.

@Sidney has absolutely schooled you for over a year here.

That’s fair enough though? You’d expect a well educated cohort to be capable of rational thought.

He says a lot of truly stupid shit as he talks off the cuff and isn’t generally well prepared when he speaks.
What dangerous things has be said?

:rollseyes:

More whataboutery.

Obama this Obama that.

Trump and his supporters are igniting a race war at the moment and you can’t see what harm he’s doing at all :rofl: