US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

US Politics?

One individual killed a woman with his car, let’s hold him accountable shall we.

I’m calling your bluff kid…fire up the link.

Lickspittle is the term I use, where have I called you a racist?

Running off to the Traveller thread to try & rebuke me. :smile: The actions of a lickspittle.

To your stupidity? The Internet could explode, mate.

We’re discussing racism and white supremacy, something I’m being accused of.
Find me a quote where I have referred to any other race in that kind of language.

1 Like

Where did I call you a racist?

You are scrambling now, holed into a corner and making gibberish claims.

Go on kid…or are you backtracking…

You are with and like every post by @sidney where he has consistently called me a racist and worse. Are you changing your mind now?

I have posted in a clear manner, kindly toddle along now as you are very confused.

Now now now, retract your post above as you cannot post an example of me calling you a racist.

No it wasn’t, it was always a 90 day ban.

Backtrack x2.

Very poor stuff, kid. Terrible in fact.

Agreeing with someone who calls someone else a racist is the same as calling them a racist.
Are you going to defend your racism towards Ireland’s minority population or keep deflecting?

1 Like

When you have David Duke praising you, it’s probably time to take stock

1 Like

:smile:

Where did I directly call you a racist? You are all tried up in knots here. Talking waffle. Bringing posts from another thread into an argument to suit your agenda.

Bottom line is you are a lickspittle who defends a racist piece of shit who is the supposed Leader of the Free World.

I’m not talking about your breeding kid.

In 24hrs you might catch on.

This David Duke?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/david-duke-trump-charlottesville_us_5991d6bae4b08a2472764798