US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

No this one

2 Likes

A democratic decision was made to remove the statue.

What’s that line Trump shills like to use?

Oh yeah, “you lost, get over it.”

The American civil war war ended 152 years ago.

There’s a lot of people who still haven’t got over that.

The only racist piece of shit on view here is yourself,as I have demonstrated, and you can’t counter it. It’s highly relevant, travelers are the only other race that Irish people had to deal with up to very recently. Sounds like you failed that test.
Why do you hate your fellow man?

1 Like

A KKK apologist and somebody who engages in deliberate false equivalence on a consistent basis is a racist.

Ooooft :joy:

Come on @Sidney,

The same thing would’ve happened under Obama’s presidency if the statue was being removed at that time.

Its classic point scoring to be fair.

Stop, please.

When the realisation of this comment hits home he’ll find he is in fact a stupid cunt.

I’m awaiting a link to me calling you a racist, mate. Do I have to ask 4 times?

Anybody who responds to him is a stupid cunt, which I just did.

I’m very self-deprecating sometimes.

Lads don’t get into an argument over morals with a self confessed drunk driver

1 Like

Nothing funny about missing people though mate.

At least you got your fags, that was worth the risk of killing people over eh? You’re no better than Halvey

I was joking at the time mate,

What was your excuse you lunatic?

A stupid decision by a small minded city council thinking they were being PC.
You would think Irish people would understand how people may have a hard time getting over civil wars. Whether you like it or not, there are many millions of people who regard Lee as an important historical figure. He was actually greatly admired by both sides after the war, something you would know if you knew any US history.
The treaty was ratified by the Dail in 1921, should those who opposed it and initiated the Irish Civil War and all it’s hatred and killing be written out of history? Tear down all the statues of Dev and other leaders who acted in such an undemocratic manner?

Drunk driving to a petrol station for fags is a joke? You’ve a sick sense of humor. You and Halvey are two of a kind

1 Like

Give me an example of where I have supported the KKK, you absolute piece of worthless garbage.

Earlier today Trump retweeted a leading figure of the alt-right with ties to racist white supremacism:
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-tweets-alt-right-leader-who-praised-white-supremacist-richard-spencer-650852

He’s tonight also completely gone back on the fake, Father Jack-style condemnation of the racist, white supremacist thugs in Charlottesville that he was forced into by John Kelly and returned to his apologism for KKK Nazis.

If you’re an apologist for KKK Nazis, you’re a racist.

Trump has once again shown what exactly what he is.

Blah blah blah

2 Likes

Don’t take the INTERNET so seriously.

You would swear he has lived in the US for decades, when the closest he got is cycling a few miles towards Salthill to buy a few cans from the off license.