US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Cat got your tongue @anon7035031 ?

Christ what a hypocrite.

You could nearly call the KKK the Trump family business at this point.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/28/in-1927-donald-trumps-father-was-arrested-after-a-klan-riot-in-queens/?utm_term=.1ae65efa1ca7

The New Yorker gets in on the act

1 Like

I thought Trump said “he loves statues” and that “they’re beautiful”?

I guess that only applies to ones that depict people who fought to uphold slavery.

1 Like

No mate, I just don’t have time to respond to all of @Sidney’s obsessions with a country 3,000 miles away he has never been to.

Waving the white flag now I see.

2 Likes

Who is left now??

Ivanka

Bannon only came in after Manafort left.

The dream is dying.

Another statue moved. Sad

Which dream?
The expectation of those that voted for Trump that they would see better jobs and wages?
I agree, the distractions (which are mainly self inflicted) make the likelihood of passing legislation on tax reform, infrastructure spending and other pro small business initiatives much more difficult.
Perhaps Bannon leaving, who was a major distraction, may help. Time will tell.

This is excellent

“I got maced”
“By who?”
“By commies”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

That cunt needs to be put away or put on a box. He’s a dangerous sick, sadistic cunt.

Bannon admitted the other night in his parting interview (which he knew full well was an on the record interview, contrary to what he claims) that Trump has no strategy and no options as regards North Korea.

Foghorn diplomacy doesn’t work.

Bannon achieved the square root of SFA in his time in the White House and his departure is in no way surprising.

Gorka hopefully won’t be far behind.

The more interesting resignation yesterday was that of Trump adviser Carl Icahn, who looks to have entangled himself in a murky web of insider trading based on a fuel policy he was pushing.

He says was an adviser, he says he wasn’t, the White House says he was, the White House says he wasn’t, the White House ethics lawyer says he recused himself from vetting him, the White House says he didn’t.

The policy he was pushing ultimately failed to get through, but not before he profited in a big way from the market thinking it would.

If you have a spare hour, this is very interesting.

Interesting also to see Trump’s ghost writer Tony Schwarz on the telly on Thursday predicting that Trump would resign before the end of the year in return for immunity.

Bannon has walked back into his old job at Breitbart. Typical cushy private sector number.

Some real nice quotes from him:

“I feel jacked up. Now I’m free. I’ve got my hands back on my weapons.”

Weapons. Nice.

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents on Capitol Hill, in the media and in corporate America.”

War. Nice. Oh, and the above is a lovely description of how “fake news” operates.

1 Like

Six cops shot overnight in FL and PA in the line of duty, two dead. Not a peep from CNN and MSNBC, but on this of all evenings CNN have a Black Lives Matter spokesperson on pontificating about hate in America. The very group who have been marching in the streets chanting in support of killing cops.

One person tragically murdered in Charlottesville gets wall to wall coverage for the past week, six cops being shot with two killed not even worthy of a mention, and people wonder why the MSM has lost all credibility.

1 Like

Some wonderful peaceful sentiments on display in Boston today as 15,000 protest the presence of 50 others campaigning for free speech.