US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

Name your runners and eventual winner.

http://www.veryicon.com/icon/ico/Movie%20%26%20TV/Futurama%20Vol.%205%20-%20Heads%20In%20Jars/Richard%20Nixon’s%20Head.ico

Biden V Clinton.
Biden gets Democratic nomination
Faces some fuckwit most people have never heard of from the GOP.
Biden wins, goes on to be a massively popular two term president.

bollocks, headless spiro agnew

[ATTACH=full]1665[/ATTACH]

Whoever the GOP ultimately nominate will get my seal of approval.

Thoughts on Romney running again? He was right about the Russians anyway.

Will you throw your hat in the ring Brian?
Our country could use another Commander in Chief from Wexford stock.

I thought Sarah Palin was “keeping an eye on them”?

If the Republicans don’t get their shit together and stop appeasing the tea party then the Democrats will win it at a canter.

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1011055, member: 2648”]Will you throw your hat in the ring Brian?
Our country could use another Commander in Chief from Wexford stock.[/QUOTE]

I expect my unborn son to run in the 2060 election. I plan on marrying into an American political family and my best chance would be to marry a member of the Kennedy family. There’s loads of them too. We could cash in on the 100 year anniversary of JFK’s election and we’d have the nice tie in of Wexford/Irish connection through me also. For this to come to fruition I need my son to be born in the next 6 years as I don’t think a candidate under 40 would be credible.

A back up plan is to run in the 2068 election to tie in with RFK’s anniversary.

I’ve also decided that my son’s nickname from day one will be “The Senator”.

From the Alaska side. They knew that and attacked on the other side. She can’t do everything.

I think Obama should stay on to be honest, just to piss this lot off.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28565772
The republicans really haven’t taken well to a member of the rap/hula community being in charge.
And those damn poor people, kill em all and let god sort em out eh.

Obama got the black vote simple as - he could have been the black hitler for all they cared damn racists

[QUOTE=“briantinnion, post: 1011079, member: 6”]I expect my unborn son to run in the 2060 election. I plan on marrying into an American political family and my best chance would be to marry a member of the Kennedy family. There’s loads of them too. We could cash in on the 100 year anniversary of JFK’s election and we’d have the nice tie in of Wexford/Irish connection through me also. For this to come to fruition I need my son to be born in the next 6 years as I don’t think a candidate under 40 would be credible.

A back up plan is to run in the 2068 election to tie in with RFK’s anniversary.

I’ve also decided that my son’s nickname from day one will be “The Senator”.[/QUOTE]
You forgot to mention that your son would be a Trojan Horse Republican wearing the mask of a Democrat. Hoovering up those Kennedy votes while being staunchly conservative.

I know your top 2 Kennedy candidates for marriage. Does your list go much further than that?

Is John McCain still on the scene? He’d sort those towel heads isis fairy fast

Hilary will walk this.

+1.

She held her end up, fair play to her.

Which one of the list of candidates would be your preference Manuel? Rick Santorum?