US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

I made a comment on the Independent newspaper as it came to mind, I wasnā€™t commenting on the story. The story isnā€™t exclusive to the Independent newspaper. Keep screaming though.

2 Likes

What happened in Sweden that the Fake News brigade are keeping from us all?

That Sid weirdo has been very angry for the past 1.5 years, at least.

He is running on desperation now, just so you know the class of individual you are dealing with :wink:

I think Donald got Sweden mixed up with Somalia. Easy enough mistake to make, in fairness.

Are all his supporters of the same opinion?

I havenā€™t read up on the story Harry, when I get the chance to I will. I tend to look at an administrations performance over a longer horizon than just the short term news cycle so I havenā€™t been keeping too up to date with how heā€™s been getting on so far, I just see the likes of the Independent.co.uk posting student union newspaper type headlines from time to time on my various social media feeds.

I do know that in the real world that there is renewed business confidence in the US right now though.

:rollseyes:

On the Super Bowl thread from a couple of weeks ago he showed just how unhinged this whole thing has made him. Not one topic is safe.

Thereā€™s a simple solution to avoiding clickbait style headlines - stop getting your news through Facebook where headlines are tailored to the social media market. These headlines generally donā€™t appear on the main websites of publications.

Youā€™ve gone terribly silent on Trump.

In fairness, I donā€™t blame you, at this stage.

Iā€™m serious, I donā€™t follow the day to day news cycles in the White House. If Trump has made some silly comments then it wonā€™t be the first time, but I do try and avoid the screaming social media news cycle. I was bored earlier so clicked on this thread but Iā€™ll call back in when something important actually happens, like job numbers maybe.

You just cant trust those lying media.

#fakenews

Every mainstream news organisation has run the story today. In short, fuck off.

1 Like

He is out of control.

Thatā€™s what years of sleeping all day and staying awake all night fighting with strangers over the Internet will do to a person.

1 Like

A very accurate summation of Mr. Trumpā€™s state of mind.

Finally, after an ocean of shit from you on this forum over the years, your first ever decent post.

Itā€™s only one post, but itā€™s a start.

Trump Brigade out of tune today.

Definitely not running like a fine-tuned machine.

Harry and Sid are apparently ok with the story from Sweden regarding the Afghan migrants being arrested for this disgusting attack.

https://www.google.ie/amp/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/53917?client=safari

Article posted Jan 26th you simpleton.

God bless the poor girl.

3 Likes

You claim to be trying to avoid screaming social media news websites yet you are reading the London independent. You also claim not to have heard anything about Trumpā€™s ridiculous, bogus claims of a terrorist attack in Sweden despite blanket coverage.

None of this is credible Tim,