US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

Are all his supporters of the same opinion?

I havenā€™t read up on the story Harry, when I get the chance to I will. I tend to look at an administrations performance over a longer horizon than just the short term news cycle so I havenā€™t been keeping too up to date with how heā€™s been getting on so far, I just see the likes of the Independent.co.uk posting student union newspaper type headlines from time to time on my various social media feeds.

I do know that in the real world that there is renewed business confidence in the US right now though.

:rollseyes:

On the Super Bowl thread from a couple of weeks ago he showed just how unhinged this whole thing has made him. Not one topic is safe.

Thereā€™s a simple solution to avoiding clickbait style headlines - stop getting your news through Facebook where headlines are tailored to the social media market. These headlines generally donā€™t appear on the main websites of publications.

Youā€™ve gone terribly silent on Trump.

In fairness, I donā€™t blame you, at this stage.

Iā€™m serious, I donā€™t follow the day to day news cycles in the White House. If Trump has made some silly comments then it wonā€™t be the first time, but I do try and avoid the screaming social media news cycle. I was bored earlier so clicked on this thread but Iā€™ll call back in when something important actually happens, like job numbers maybe.

You just cant trust those lying media.

#fakenews

Every mainstream news organisation has run the story today. In short, fuck off.

1 Like

He is out of control.

Thatā€™s what years of sleeping all day and staying awake all night fighting with strangers over the Internet will do to a person.

1 Like

A very accurate summation of Mr. Trumpā€™s state of mind.

Finally, after an ocean of shit from you on this forum over the years, your first ever decent post.

Itā€™s only one post, but itā€™s a start.

Trump Brigade out of tune today.

Definitely not running like a fine-tuned machine.

Harry and Sid are apparently ok with the story from Sweden regarding the Afghan migrants being arrested for this disgusting attack.

https://www.google.ie/amp/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/53917?client=safari

Article posted Jan 26th you simpleton.

God bless the poor girl.

3 Likes

You claim to be trying to avoid screaming social media news websites yet you are reading the London independent. You also claim not to have heard anything about Trumpā€™s ridiculous, bogus claims of a terrorist attack in Sweden despite blanket coverage.

None of this is credible Tim,

We should hit the ton within the week.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/02/03/daniel-dales-donald-trump-fact-check-updates.html

Yet somehow Tim is aware that business confidence is on the up in the US.

Where did I say they didnā€™t?

Yes I watch the markets and read the business pages, important stuff.