US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

Ah I was only being facetious. Itā€™s an interesting contrast though. The Russians are painted as the evil empire now by the democrats and the media while the seven countries on the banned list are seen as alright sorts and blackguardeded. And before you say itā€™s just Putin and his government the headlines generally just use Russians which risks labelling an entire country as evil megalomaniacs. #notallrussians

Is your tinfoil hat on too tight? :joy:

If thereā€™s one poster here that does have the stomach to engage with you regularly, itā€™s @anon7035031.

For your post to make sense, people who take the Russian interference with the seriousness it deserves to be treated with would have to be calling for an immigration ban on Russians.

Theyā€™re not.

Tinfoil is very much a rural thing, pal. Very big in your part of the world, I believe.

@anon7035031 is too afraid to engage with me. A windy shit.

Youā€™re merely collateral damage amid his destruction.

When I see the reams of shit you post, Iā€™m reminded of the Anthony Jeselnik joke: ā€œIā€™m working on a screenplay about a guy who teaches a retarded kid to read. Itā€™s good. But it is so fucking long.ā€

Just to be clear, when I think of that joke you are the retarded kid.

Making a joke about a retarded kid?

Ooh, now whoā€™s going low?

I thought you hated that kind of thing!

Please report yourself to your fellow hypocrite @anon7035031 in his war against branding others as mentally ill.I presume mental disability falls under the same objectionable umbrella.

Thatā€™s the same guy who also brands others as mentally ill.

1 Like

disgusting

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t be arsed any longer pal, as beating a dead horse gets tiresome.

Anyone with a functioning brain can see how Sid debates, deliberately misinterprets what a poster writes, and then argues against that. Itā€™s classic straw manning, except he doesnā€™t have the intellect to pull it off. When he is called on it, he resorts to ad hominem.

A classic example, he interprets my response on the Clean Water Rule as defending American farmers putting poisonous products on shelves. Again, anyone with a functioning brain can see what I was saying. The result of driving American farmers out of business with insane regulations is most produce on the shelf is imported. A whopping 1% of imported food is inspected by the FDA, even though local producers have to jump through endless hoops to get FDA approval. Itā€™s a classic example of government overreach, one department protecting an obscure fish from extinction, while the result of their actions is poisoning the human population. Itā€™s only the poor that canā€™t afford to shop at Whole Foods that are impacted though, so the Hollywood types can sleep well at night having saved the little fish.

3 Likes

there was lads using that tactic 16 years ago on ch.com ffs

1 Like

:joy:
retarded, handicapped. the director of my workplace was showing me around the site on my 1st day and mentioned ā€œthereā€™s the handicap jacksā€. would you have felt it inappropriate pal?

1 Like

Sidney in a workplace? :joy:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Bravo @Sidney :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Listen up everyone, the slurry tank technician has awarded another internet victory to Sidney.

1 Like

does he not look after his father? a bit of respect bud

4 Likes

Who knows what goes on in the real world mate.

1 Like

Do you think a poster who calls fellow posters pedophiles and accuses them of setting up child sex rings deserves respect? ā€¦ and doesnā€™t have the common decency to back down and apologize, like any normal human being would, but rather calls it senior hurling.
Fuck him.

3 Likes

no I dont pal. absolutely not. thing is I think he was just being facetious (which can still be taken up wrong and lads have been banned for less) I do take offence to any slagging to anything personal that could be real life

2 Likes

I disagree, but weā€™ll leave it at that.

The first major arrest has been made of an anti-semitic racist bigot responsible for spreading hate across America. Juan Thompson, an African American, Muslim, former journalist with the alt-left publication The Intercept. What a narrative killer.