US Presidential Election 2024 - Here comes Agent Orange Elect

Fanni willis would advise him to date a black woman…cos they keep hundreds of thousands in cash lying about the place

Well I’m not losing money and I only have to give David another Ā£500 so I’m hopeful

We need to hear more!

1 Like

Somebody needs to tell him to retire and relax for himself.

https://twitter.com/PiQSuite/status/1783209168016687120?t=jY7lfB7c2LDir5iEKCQxrw&s=19

1 Like

Trump is telling Jews what to do like the true anti-Semite he is.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1788561595813019743

https://twitter.com/mikedq/status/1802767280343777476?s=46

Its Big Mikes time

I see Trump is still favourite to be the next President. :face_with_peeking_eye:

ā€œHe couldn’t be any worse than Biden.ā€

https://twitter.com/whstancil/status/1803050362317779117

There will be serious talk tomorrow about Biden dropping out. He looks like he’s about to have a stroke and he’s bumbling and tailing off.

Trump can spout lie after lie after lie and any amount of hateful shit but Biden is all anybody will talk about tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/EdwardGLuce/status/1806500564886270107

https://twitter.com/JYSexton/status/1806501554276487332

This is great craic.

This really is a sad state of affairs.

1 Like

They have to change the maximum age of a President over there to 70, it’s pathetic at this stage.

5 Likes

If trump was smart he’d shut up and give yes or no answers from here on out. If he never said a word until November he’d walk the election. The only thing that’ll lose it for him is his own mouth at this point.

2 Likes

Biden ā€œThe ideaā€¦ā€

Uh oohh Trump gone off on a rant :popcorn:

I doubt the democrats have anyone who have any chance of beating Trump.

Jaysus Biden is very shook. What happens if he still gets nominated by the Dems in a few weeks at their convention? Is there any mechanism to replace him after that? If the Don gets his VP pick right he’ll walk November.