US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Walz seems like a good pick to me. Shapiro carried a lot of baggage that Walz doesnā€™t have and wasnā€™t a candidate who people would have warmed to. In my view he would have been a very unpopular running mate. Shapiro would have been a ā€œheā€™s not Vance and heā€™s not Trumpā€ pick. There was nothing exciting to make you want to vote for him and he would become the pro-genocide running mate.

Walz is popular with the progressive base Democrats need to turn out in their droves and seems like an ā€œIā€™d like to go for a beer with himā€ type. His actual politics is solid progressive. Heā€™s from Nebraska and represented rural Minnesota. Heā€™s a pick that will increase enthusiasm.

Iā€™ve seen it said that the same commentators who said Biden should not drop out when it was obvious he had to go are the same people who wanted Shapiro, and I think thatā€™s accurate.

Iā€™m pleasantly surprised by this pick.

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1820824761762537643

3 Likes

Sheā€™s going to waltz in

3 Likes

Itā€™s vital for the world she does.

If trump won weā€™d lose our neutrality most likely.

1 Like

I like this guy.

https://twitter.com/evamckend/status/1817544957172797831

1 Like

I think sheā€™s made a mistake in not going for Shapiro

Weird thing is a bit risky surely. Could become a basket of deplorables when the others spin it

A good pick it seems. He comes across well in the videos he posts. His debate with Vance could be box office. With the dems loving elevating a VEEP to president, heā€™d be 76 when stepping down if Kamala was a two term president and he was a two term president which isnā€™t that mental an idea if the GOP implodesā€¦and heā€™d still be younger than Trump is now at that point.

Seems like a nice guy

https://twitter.com/CalltoActivism/status/1820832152994316492?s=19

1 Like

They didnā€™t love it so much when they went for Hillary instead of Biden which kinda has us in this MAGA headbanger, fake news, drain the swamp cycle for so long now.

2 Likes

By the looks of a few clips there heā€™d have a better chance of winning than kamala surely. Heā€™s like a hardier more boggery version of Biden

1 Like

Saying childless women shouldnā€™t have the vote, is downright weird, totally out of leftfield. Call it what it is and donā€™t mince words.

10 Likes

Hillary was a terrible pick, fiercely unlikeable. The dems scored an own goal there.

3 Likes

Fair enough but it will be spun into saying all supporters are weird. Hope it doesnā€™t back fire.

Heā€™s only 60, looks older.

Sheā€™s 60 in several months, but looks younger.

1 Like

Even fake black donā€™t crack

Heā€™s like a fella youā€™d see in Manorhamilton or Dowra mart buying sphuds

Harris record in office is actually shocking, particularly the issue on the southern border not improving since she took the reins 3 years ago.
She is supposedly very lazy. A bit like the Don

Gov Walz is cleaning house with his first speech as VP nominee