US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Surprising consistency from our resident Russiabots in also supporting Israel’s genocide.

What’s your point.

Powerful ad. I’d kinda switched off from the Jan 6th stuff in the states because it was so partisan but when you see it laid out like this ….

https://twitter.com/kamalahq/status/1826422642359898150?s=46

7 Likes

Thing is that that ad or it’s message won’t matter one bit to the headbangers

Nope - but nothing is shifting them. It’s the middle voter that they’re after, or the non-Maga republicans. Maybe persuade enough of them not to vote Trump, even just stay at home

1 Like

The ‘headbanger’ vote is low enough… you’ve diehard and moderate republicans and a floating vote. You just want to take from the latter two.

2 Likes

Trumpism in a nutshell.

Looks like a playground scuffle compared to the slaughter biden and harris have egged on in ukraine and gaza. But you’d probably need an ad campaign to understand?

Well that was predictable :rofl:

2 Likes

Michelle Obama gave some speech and Barack too.

Pity he can’t do a third term but Michelle for 8 years after 8 years of Kamala is likely I’d say.

Will Michelle have the penis removed before then?

You have an issue with the U.S. overall, we get it. Explain the relevance here.

This pretend fear of the end of democracy. It’s really just a bit of childish melodrama. No-one really believes it, certainly not those who promote it, nevermind the useful idiots who lap it up.

1 Like

So you are now moving to the actual issue instead of bringing your other thread hobbies in here.

The attack on the Capitol is a very relevant issue. Of course many Democrats behaved disgracefully during BLM protests but a direct attack like that is only comparable to the Civil War in US terms. That’s what is picked up by voters and it is a reasonable line of attack.

Jesus wept

Do you genuinely think trump is no threat to democracy? Not even a chance that he could be?

Who are you talking to there mate? :rofl:

That poor chap has been radicalised beyond all belief, you’ll just get a stream of whataboutery and called an idiot because you haven’t listened to the right podcasts :man_shrugging:

I was thinking more along the lines of democracy is all an illusion and I’m some sheep to believe it exists :ram::sheep:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/john_mcguirk/status/1826626639385743520?s=46

He’s seething

1 Like

I thought McQuirk was a man of the people?

1 Like