US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

That’s true genius. He’s completely confusing dumb lefties like me with that, just like he did when he said he wouldn’t invade Ukraine. Real high level mindfuck stuff.

4 Likes

She’s putting on black face

The chinese want her in too

1 Like

This is her chance now to tell him go fuck himself.
Will she take it?

https://twitter.com/user/status/1831861963187519518

Of all the states this could have happened in. Georgia. All the GOP ticket had to do in the wake is not say anything stupid. A tough ask.

This guy.

Vance is a dangerous arse but he doesn’t say they are “just” a fact of life as the Harris tweet claims.

2 Likes

The truth is irrelevant here…

“I don’t like that this is a fact of life.” Hardly much difference. Also, “that is increasingly the reality that we live in”. It’s not like they’ve twisted his words or anything.

4 Likes

Hmmm. We’re dancing on a pinhead here but It doesn’t. The tweet clearly says …just ‘‘a fact of life’’

1 Like

I think their use of the word “just” is to spin his remark as trivialising school shootings, which it can be argued he did not. They ARE a fact of life, an appalling fact of life and him and his party shoulder a lot of the blame for them through their approach to firearms.

My point is that the Harris campaign need not swing at every pitch when it comes to this moron. They’ll do themselves a mischief eventually.

2 Likes

We’re going to have to play the far right at their own games.

Come off it. He is justifying not taking action on guns by stating that school shootings are “a fact of life.”
The fact of life here is that the disgusting pro-gun rhetoric of the Republicans has contributed to many innocent young lives being lost at schools.

3 Likes

2 Likes

…do you not know how quote marks work mate?

Sadly, these shootings are just a fact of life. Mental health is the real problem.

1 Like

Good guys with guns should shoot the mentally ill people.

1 Like

It was the 45th gun attack in a school this year. The Israelis have unleashed less fire power on schools in Gaza in same period

That is just not true, even if you’re just trying to make a point

2 Likes