US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Siri, why in the jaysus would anyone ask Alexa who to vote for in a fucking election?

“Because they are as thick as pigshit”.

Trump is going to win at a canter id say. She peaked way too early

He definitely won’t win in a canter it’ll be nip and tuck. He could still talk himself in to all sorts of weird shit.

A lot will depend on this debate coming up

When your up against evil far right racist nutter like trump she can’t be far enough ahead in the polls. No matter what happens on election night trump isn’t going to take no for an answer just like when he raped those poor women.

The thing I don’t get here is the apparent complete inability of any journalist to ask him a proper question.
Like I saw the orange freak yesterday spouting some shite about the economy. “I’m promising low taxes, low interest rates, very low unemployment, highly paid jobs for all races”. (He actually said this).
Crickets.

No one asks what level will interest rates get to? When? What tax brackets will lower? How will you pay for this? Is this costed? Where is the analysis you have done?
Never. Ever.
No one can ask him a simple, straightforward question. So he can just say whatever the fuck he wants and moron’s lap it up.
Can you imagine if Harris said what he said? There would be a fucking Senate inquiry.
The whole thing is absolutely bizarre.

Journalism has gone to absolute shite.

9 Likes

It’s no longer a viable profession really. Nobody pays for news.

1 Like

Kamala, joe and starmer all did the sensible thing. Hide in the bunker, say fuck all, and not a word about policies until you’re elected.

Say nothin til you here more

1 Like

Lads still don’t get it. Those that will vote for Trump will vote for him no matter what he says. We’ve seen it before, we’ll see it again. Thinking Trump will talk himself into trouble is very very silly.

This election comes down to whether the Dems can get enough of the non voters to vote.

5 Likes

They will also need to bring along a few moderate republicans their way.

They have two votes in the bank there anyway with Dick and Liz Cheney.

2 Likes

It’s an odd day when those two have fallen into the moderate republican category.

Hope that Lisa Lambe wan isn’t singing Amhrán na bhFiann today, it’s a battle song, not a lament.

Heard the FAI have The Wolfe Tones booked to sing God Save The King.

2 Likes

^^^

This was obviously posted in the wrong thread but…

…we are where we are.

1 Like

Correct. AmhrĂĄn na bhFiann is a march. Any rendition in any other form, particularly a lament, should automatically result in the perpetrator being shot with balls of their own shit.

I’m prepared to support a constitutional amendment on this matter.

1 Like

Oh, he tried to and even failed at that.

This is brilliant.

5 Likes

Few weeks of circle jerking to Americas wine mom leading polls, this fella lists the reality of the situation. Trump will win, majority of rational Americans realise his first term wasnt bad. Without covid he would have won 2020.

https://twitter.com/TALKGlRL/status/1832127702662324409?t=_v87CBo7oD6MEHxmVXSOgA&s=19

1 Like