US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

She won’t touch it

1 Like

Yeah that seems plausible alright.

Is he doing Dancing On Ice?

He’s gonna save America from the convicted felon and the senile old fella

He supports not one but two genocides, denies the link between HIV and AIDS and wanted hundreds of millions of people to expose themselves to possibly dying of a pandemic disease.

And he’s trading entirely on his name.

You’d find far superior candidates for president swimming in sewer water under Milwaukee.

Him Biden or Trump?
Shag marry or avoid?

Sure Trump was a Democrat until about 10 years ago.

1 Like

I’d still go for Biden over trump.

Sure it’s not like Biden makes any decisions anyway. I’d say his fellas just underneath him are more reasonable and on the ball.

Heaven knows who is running with trump.

The man with the worm in his brain.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/therickydavila/status/1806755109378159023?s=46

Bidenbots are part of the problem.

The reason Biden needs to go now is he will lose. He is quite obviously going to lose. You can’t tell people you need to vote to save democracy and then put up a candidate that shows you aren’t serious about saving democracy. If you’re serious about saving democracy you put up a candidate who can win, which is Whitmer.

The Democratic party establishment only wants to refuse to confront the truth. But they need the truth. And deep down they know the truth, unless they’re absolute fucking morons, which many are.

1 Like

Is there absolutely no way that enough people hate Trump that Biden might still win?

If the apprentice tapes which has Trump allegedly saying ‘America will never buy a (n word for african american which I can’t type) winning’ which supposedly was under a NDA which expires this year is released…he could swing it. Lot of ifs. This is a guy who won after ‘grab ‘em by the pussy’ was aired.

I doubt they’ll be on the ballot though

*he big mike is next man up

Lads trump will win with the biggest margin since Reagan

The greatest comeback since Hamish McJockstrap.

2 Likes

Amazing nobody has tried to kill either Biden or trump given how many headbangers out there.

Would we even here about it if somebody did?

You mean Michael Obama.
Biden won the debate despite his ditherings. He made several points which are factually correct. Trump, unusually coherent, spewed out a string of what are factually proven falsehoods.

1 Like