US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

There’s absolutely no way they can stick with Biden if they want to win.They have to get him to step down.But there’s no point if they run Harris as she’s stone fuckin useless.Newsome Shapiro or that milf you were on about would bate Trump.

Michelle Obama is only one who can challenge him. Wonder would the we like Mike chant be dumped !

Whitmer. She’s the standout candidate by a mile and perfect to exploit Trump’s weaknesses just by virtue of who and what she is. Get some Governor from North Carolina or Kentucky in as VP pick.

Newsom or Harris would be bad picks. Newsom will be mercilessly hit with “San Francisco crime homelessness coastal liberal elites etc.” and his former wife is in the Trump camp and will ruin him. Harris floundered in the Democratic debates in 2019 and I don’t rate her as a presidential candidate. I’ve never heard of Shapiro but I presume he’s Jewish - the Yanks won’t vote for a Jew as president.

1 Like

Governor of Pennsylvania.Yeah you can imagine all the dirt Don Jr’s Mrs has on Newsome alright.Whitmer it is so

Trump is still odds on from what I can see, but not as odds on as he was a couple of days ago.

Harris is strong favourite if Biden steps down according to Patrick power anyway. Gretchen is 16/1 to be the Dem candidate. The bikeless bookie would hardly be that wrong?

Of course she would be strong favourite because the Democrats are hopeless at politics. The people who run the Democratic party and the liberal establishment in America are some of the thickest cunts on the planet. They’re worse than the current incarnation of the GAA for self-destruction.

They have absolutely zero chance of winning with Harris,she’s only there cause she’s black.People just do not like her.A bit like Hillary

She is weird and unsettling but she might still beat Trump

Highly unlikely

Michelle Obama would be the move but she probably couldn’t be arsed. They’ve their money made.

They have about a 30% chance of winning with Harris. With Biden it’s about 3%.

Whitmer wins because she’s your buddy’s hot and cool and sweet Mom who you have a massive crush on.

If Harris had ducks they’d drown.We all know why she’s in the position she’s in.

1, Because she’s a fairly able senator and 2. for ethnic and gender balance.

But she isn’t very popular with black people in general because they see her as targetting young black men to appease white racists while she was California Attorney General.

Sure she’d be preferable to Trump but she’s not a candidate to excite. Whitmer would excite.

Christ, I remember the reaction when Sarah Palin got picked as McCain’s running mate. For about a week she was the toast of American womanhood, until everybody realised she was an utter moron.

Unlike Palin, Whitmer is a serious politician.

The right wing crew have been saying Biden is Obamas puppet all along, if they actually turn around and run Mrs Obama they might explode. A black woman could melt them.

Although they all think shes a man.
A trans president. They’ll spontaneously combust

Excited Murder She Wrote GIF

1 Like

Steve Schmidt said it was the worst mistake of his life picking her for VP.I liked McCain he should have beat bush in 2000.I think he’d have made a fine president.

I’ve long thought that Palin was the start of the rot which ended with trump and boris.

1 Like

She kept SNL is business for years

The rot started long before that. The rot really has never gone away in either America or Britain since slavery/empire times. It was just kept in check for a while.

The rot in the Republican party goes back to at least 1992 when the headbangers took over the party at the convention but probably to at least 1980 when the evangelicals became the backbone of Reagan’s support. As I said, arguably it never went away, it was always there.

On all my time on this forum I’ve argued that at the heart of right wing politics - it’s essential core - there is a deep anti-intellectual, pro-stupidity cult. A cult that encompasses every issue imaginable. I have been proven thoroughly correct on this and I was proven thoroughly correct many years ago.

All right wing politics worldwide now is is fascistic nihilism, a rabid desire to literally burn the world and burn humanity.

If being the President’s wife if enough qualification to be President, then they might as well pick Jill Biden to replace him, they wouldn’t even have to redo the posters.

1 Like