US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Go woke, go broke. Tulsi Gabbard was the bellwether. She was a huge loss to the democrats and just what they need now.

2 Likes

Killaway Clinton and obama couldn’t cope with a strong woman…

Mood music would seem to be indicating Biden might drop out. But I’ll still believe it when I see it.

Tulsi Gabbard is an irredeemably corrupt fraud allied with Indian Nazis, Bashar Al-Assad and Russia.

Indeed, what was I thinking. America clearly isn’t ready for a highly intelligent and articulate former military officer and combat veteran with extensive political and governmental experience.
It is seemingly ready for a gutless, corrupt, incompetent, racist, misogynistic, climate denying, lying convicted felon x 34 and rapist.

It isn’t in large part because of the INTERNET. Some people here say you should need to pass a test and get a licence to have children but really you should probably need to a pass a test and get a licence to go on the INTERNET.

The INTERNET eulogises all the “qualities” you list there at the end of your post.

1 Like

‘Here come the girls’.

So that suggests Biden is more likely not to run

Well considering no one opposed him for the democratic nomination I’d imagine he was 1/200 not too long ago.

Laying Trump is the play if you think he won’t run.

Whoever the Dems come up with Trump would be slight favourite at best.
Biden is the only person that looks like a worse alternative than Trump
As soon as Biden comes out Trump goes way back up in price

1 Like

Trump could go crazy too. If you had somebody coherent challenging him I’d say he’d have a complete meltdownx

You’d have to think Trump is a shoo-in at this stage, Biden won’t beat him now and any replacement won’t have enough time to get up to speed.

Now he’s blaming his poor debate performance on travel that took place two weeks beforehand.

Anyone half way passable would bate Trump

https://twitter.com/nycjim/status/1808237860153446558?s=46

I don’t think anyone they put up beats him. He has such a huge devoted following. All this mess is doing is putting off likely Biden/Whoever voters.

This is demonstrably not true.

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1808221043409949128

Fascist cult.

Sunk cost fallacy.

So between the two parties they think this is a good run of Presidents?

Bush
Clinton
Bush
Obama
Clinton/Trump
Trump/Biden
Obama/Trump

Five family names covering the guts of 40 years.

It’s not about trump…its about inflation, property taxes, homelessness, the price of fuel, the proxy war in ukraine, fentanyl, identity politics, crime etc…and the prospect of war with china/russia…I’d say most of them have forgotten the vaccine mandates and the withdrawal from Afghanistan, so those particular calamities mightn’t figure…oh, and hunter biden…and censorship…and the border…
Otherwise the democrats have been a roaring success

1 Like

Its about the economy, stupid.

There’s definitely a decline in trump too. He’s nowhere near as sharp or as witty in debates. It’s just overshadowed by Biden’s