US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

How the fuck do you miss that head?

Millions of guns and they can’t aim for shit.

1 Like

You had 1 job…

2 Likes

A 20yr old oddball from PA. Father is a practicing therapist. He obviously never took on the young fella as a client.

Wow shocker

Trump has played this beautifully so far.That fist in the air as he was being taken off the stage is being printed by the million on t-shirts as we speak.The Art of the Deal.By god he’s a shoe in now in November.

1 Like

What awful news to wake up to on a Sunday morning. Thank God President Trump survived. Crooks the name of this would be assassin I see. Crook is right.

We’re back

2 Likes

Best footage here from 8.30 in.

You can hear them say shooter is down then Trump telling them “Let me get my shoes”.

Then you see a guy go crazy in the crowd when he sees Trump get up.

Pretty incredible.

That’s a crazy interview. I’ve done a complete 360 (sic) and now believe this was NOT staged. Trump will go down as the greatest POTUS of all time.

https://twitter.com/LibertyLockPod/status/1812274984297107612?t=_hLPMd2d1y0Gk_my66Yo9Q&s=19

1 Like

Must be working

2 Likes

:eyes:

These Secret Service lads must be some hams. Going around Dublin telling us to weld sewers closed. And can’t be arsed to check a roof a few yards from DJT.

16 Likes

Watching the crowd after trump goes down hardly any of them tried to take cover themselves
…most of em gawping around trying to see what happened or else rooting to get their phones out to video it…
Was just like a trip to the movies for em

1 Like

I’ve ordered 10,000 red hats with “Let me get my shoes” on them and will be selling them
Amazon. I’ve also put my Betfair balance on Trump to win in November.

People are saying we were a quarter inch from changing history but I think it has actually changed the course of history. Trump is a shoe in for November now. What next for Palestine, Ukraine, NATO etc.

We’re entering a new era.

9 Likes

The campaign song is sorted, President Trump is goated.

1 Like

The shooter is a registered Republican.

Macron Sunak and Varadkar all quit their jobs too.Chilling etc etc

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: fake news

https://twitter.com/hireztherapper/status/1812297832444883450?s=46&t=PYj9bwbGq9x8mR3JFzN-5Q

3 Likes