US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

US House Representative for Georgia’s 10th congressional district.

As I said, this is a Reichstag fire moment.

We have an expert here. He sits through endless hours and days and weeks and months of congressional hearings so we don’t have to.

Headbangers suddenly have no interest in conspiracy theories

The internet is class :grinning:

2 Likes

Trump cultists 14/7/24: “Believe CNN!!!” :joy: :joy: :joy:

Has no-one told you what to think yet?

1 Like

Surely the biggest worldwide disappointment at a missed shot since Rory McIlroy’s putt at the 18th in the US Open.

3 Likes

I ‘think’ you’re a headbanger :rofl:

Why would our only chance of world peace be a disappointment. The only ones unhappy will be the war mongers.

When bowel movements stood in the way of success.

1 Like

I suppose the end of the world will be a form of peace alright.

No, that was still Brighton.

Why’s that?

It’s amazing really that someone got that close to him with a rifle, I thought the secret service would have the place well scoped out and closed off in advance of any rally.

2 Likes

He was outside the security perimeter on a roof at quite a distance, without a military background which is the reason the don is still alive today. Then again, someone seen him with the rifle and informed the police and they disregarded it. They probably presumed it was on of their own men with rifles, as there were plenty of them present.

Accurate thought:

Disinformation researcher Amanda Rogers has described the polarized, unhinged, conspiracy-driven noise in social media responses to the shooting of Donald Trump as “a self-sustaining spiral of shit”.

Fellas are dug in now. They’ll dig further after this

1 Like

It was quite funny that a fella who was holding up a “You’re Fired!” sign behind Trump got a bullet through his brain.

Darwin Awards stuff right there.

Absolutely.

There’s nothing to do except contribute to it all.

'Tis fun.

@glenshane - I’m hearing from a lot of your usual sources that it’s thought Trump may have suddenly collapsed due to the Covid vaccine.

What’s the scéal?

The world will be a safer place once president trump is back in the White House.

1 Like