US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

A right wing gun nut attempted to shoot him. Thatā€™s if you believe there were any shots at all.

Once Trump has gone, the MAGA cult will fall apart. Itā€™s all dependent on him. Itā€™s a cult dependent on one Nazi manbaby.

https://twitter.com/geoffbanksbet/status/1812483660097986679?s=46

I recall hearing that Dougherty fella on the Irish Times political podcast around this time four years ago. That somebody as terminally stupid and wilfully ill-informed as him was regarded as a ā€œseriousā€ ā€œconservative commentatorā€ was a remarkable demonstration of the total intellectual and moral emptiness of right wing America.

These people are utterly nuts and consumed by brain rot. Our world is under attack from a mass cult.

He wears shoe lifts allegedly and was probably afraid of them being discovered and getting his ego bruised with the laughing

Would his shoes and cap be bullet proof I wonder?

I know Iā€™m more talking about the conspiracy theories both sides seem fairly hypocritical on it to me

A good few people speak highly of him around Doonbeg. Although the cunt tried to overturn the right of way to Doughmore strand.

US Politics is incredibly dysfunctional but Box Office.

Ye only having the first of the new spuds now? Iā€™ve been enjoying them for the guts of a month.

Theyā€™d probably have to be to cover the thin skin

You got the watery wans

There is no ā€œboth sidesā€. Trump is a Nazi leading a Nazi cult. Fake spectacle in order to assert the powers of a dictator is the stock in trade of Nazis.

Hitler created the Reichstag fire to assert his dictatorship. Putin created the apartment bombings which he falsely blamed on the Chechens in order to assert his dictatorship.

Nazis in this country continually manufacture fake stories in order to drum up support for Nazism.

Trump has already tried to overthrow democracy in a fascist coup. He is more than capable of creating a fake assassination attempt to assert his power as a dictator.

Anybody who rules out this being a fake is ignoring the reality of what Nazism is.

Vance is now openly prostituting himself to be the running mate of the man he called Hitler.

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1812493295383175675

Lads arenā€™t developing the same way since they changed minor to U17

3 Likes

It was actually outside a titty bar in a strip mall.It was so hot the colour in Guillianiā€™s hair began to run down his face,it was like an SNL sketch only funny.

1 Like

I thought it was some gardening companyā€™s lockup garage. Hilarious anyway

1 Like

3 Likes

Yeah it was supposed to be the Four Seasons but it was actually Four Seasons Landscaping :grin:

Lolz, sounds like a few fellas on this forum. :joy:

According to their own logic the Republican party needs to be labeled a terrorist organisation immediately.

I would agree with that, because that is what it is.

1 Like