US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

You said two days ago it wasn’t nice for people to be making fun of Joe.

2 Likes

I’m highlighting that again.

1 Like

@Cheasty rory Stewart reckons it’s far fetched at best to think trump set this up.

1 Like

The shooter was a far right extremist. A Trump supporter in other words.

Mark David Chapman was a Beatles fan

2 Likes

Trump is more of a Gary Glitter.

https://twitter.com/FiveTimesAugust/status/1812353185853415452?t=evq5ThCS_Q09kyXwefR5Fg&s=19

Maybe trump wasn’t far right enough for him

https://twitter.com/mattwallace888/status/1812381308561117231?s=46

How did they locate the shooter so quickly ?

Big lad with the ginger beard was telling the police for pure ages, so he was. The loud bangs probably helped also.

4 Likes

That Matt Wallace account is some weird Elon Musk sock puppet type account. I wouldn’t be giving anything posted on it any credence.

It looked like they had him killed within a couple of seconds. You’d think if they spotted that quickly somebody would have noticed him on a roof before hand.

@glenshane and @TheUlteriorMotive have to get their information somewhere.

I think they did notice him beforehand…a bit of a screw up all round, unless…

They had him spotted but looks they were getting permission to shoot.

Also reports a cop had gone up after him, but backed off when he pointed the gun at him, then he turned and fired at trump. Could explain how he missed.

Twitter is great on these type of things, it really feeds all the US ex miltary guys who are bursting to give their expert analysis.

1 Like

The lad has played a blinder to whistle it past Trump’s head and then immediately get himself shot.

2 Likes

Remember in Armageddon the fella abusing the wife when he spotted the meteor.

Those types of lads are made for twitter.

When Russia made the inital disasterous assault on Kiev, there was a guy on twitter who was an expert on military grade tyres and he had a stream of tweets highlighting the problems with the Russian tyres. You could tell he’d been waiting his whole life for that moment.

4 Likes