US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

We have a second shooter. It’s like the kennedy assassination all ove again, almost.

When Russell becomes relevant again you know bad times are coming

Hard to believe there could be anybody worse than Trump, but Trump might just have found him…

I sometimes think a smart assassin would target Musk and Thiel. Two more malignant fascist cancers in the rectum of humanity.

https://twitter.com/davetroy/status/1812938793101467690

2/These are tyrants chomping at the bit who will do Putin’s bidding. There is absolutely no reason to think they will not engineer Trump’s elimination at a time and place of their choosing. Be forewarned.

3/And I’ll add, this is not idle speculation out of nowhere, but rather a synthesis of inputs from multiple sources with direct knowledge of the characters involved. Be very, very clear about the danger we are in.

4/Some point out Vance’s unfavorables and lack of upside; all true. But this depends on your theory of politics. Vance is bad for broadening appeal; but he’s spot-on if you want to accelerate and amplify extremism, which tends to goose turnout.

5/Don’t assume this will make things “easier” for Dems; indeed, there is little to suggest that. What we are more likely to see is more extremism, more violence, and higher turnout on both sides. And indeed, the stakes could not be higher.

6/One possible strategy here would be to mount a campaign that makes Trump afraid of Vance. That kind of doubt and internecine quarrel might actually destabilize that camp and induce internal chaos. It would seem to be worth a try.

https://twitter.com/davetroy/status/1812955441712013716

Tinfoil hat for Dave

2 Likes

I’ve been following Dave for about three years and he has been consistently correct on this stuff.

There’s a terrible fear on this forum of acknowledging the bleedin’ obvious - that I’m miles ahead of everybody else in my sources and understanding of geopolitics, disinformation and establishing the real agendas of fascist actors.

It bugs the hell out of fellas that they’re so far behind in their understanding.

1 Like

JD Vance takes his political “ideas” from an openly anti-democratic charlatan called Curtis Yarvin.

Yarvin calls himself a “libertarian”, as total charlatans are very prone to do. He believes “libertarianism is a doomed project without authoritarianism”.

That’s an obvious contradiction, but it’s also essential to libertarianism, because as I have long said, what “libertarianism” actually is is nihilism followed by fascism. Libertarianism can never be anything else except nihilism followed by fascism, because it is the ultimate bully’s charter, branded with a cuddly, friendly sounding word. It has no ethical values, it only values money, the ideology of the market, and the exercising of brutal power, which inevitably leads to both the destruction of any idea of an actual free market in its most basic sense, and free society in its most basic sense. Libertarianism is a total fraud. It pretends to be the opposite of what it is. It’s the perfect bullshit idea for our bullshit time, and boy are we living through the triumph of this bullshit idea, and all the nightmarish consequences it brings.

We are living through the age of the triumph of the evil morons.

Curtis Guy Yarvin (born 1973), also known by the pen name Mencius Moldbug, is an American blogger. He is known, along with philosopher Nick Land, for founding the anti-egalitarian and anti-democratic philosophical movement known as the Dark Enlightenment or neo-reactionary movement (NRx).[1][2][3][4]

One of the most influential terms he first popularized in the political context was that of the red pill (Vis-à-Vis Redpilling).[5][6]

In his blog Unqualified Reservations, which he wrote from 2007 to 2014, and on his later Substack page called Gray Mirror, which he started in 2020, he argues that American democracy is a failed experiment[7] that should be replaced by an accountable monarchy, similar to the governance structure of corporations.[8] Yarvin has been described as a “neo-reactionary” and “neo-monarchist” who “sees liberalism as creating a Matrix-like totalitarian system and who wants to replace American democracy with a sort of techno-monarchy”.[9][10][11]

Yarvin has alleged that whites have higher IQs than blacks for genetic reasons. He has been described as a modern-day supporter of slavery, a description he disputes.[54][19] He has claimed that some races are more suited to slavery than others.[19] In a post that linked approvingly to Steve Sailer and Jared Taylor, he wrote: “It should be obvious that, although I am not a white nationalist, I am not exactly allergic to the stuff.”[31][55] In 2009, he wrote that since US civil rights programs were “applied to populations with recent hunter-gatherer ancestry and no great reputation for sturdy moral fiber”, the result was “absolute human garbage.”[56]

1 Like

And here’s a bit about Nick Land.

Land’s Dark Enlightenment philosophy (also known as neo-reactionary movement and abbreviated NRx) opposes egalitarianism, and is associated with far-right movements. According to reporter Dylan Matthews, Land believes democracy restricts accountability and freedom.[17] Shuja Haider notes, “His sequence of essays setting out its principles have become the foundation of the NRx canon.”[15]

His writing has variously discussed themes of scientific racism and eugenics, or what he briefly called “hyper-racism”.[18][19][20][21] Land’s current version of accelerationism incorporates explicitly racist views and since late 2016 has been increasingly recognised as an inspiration for the alt-right.[22]

1 Like

My take on trump is that he is interested only in trump. Especially in money for trump. I don’t think he has a deep belief in anything else much. He’s a psychopath. So any damage he does is entirely collateral rather than by design. If course he will use power to crush anyone who stands against him, but that’s a byline.
If he gets in he will spend four years enriching himself, and try and pave the way for a successor to ensure he remains rich and above the law, but I don’t think he cares about anyone or anything else enough to do anything else very much.
The problem of course, is if very rich and more evil forces are about, he’s happy to climb into bed with them for the money.
I think we all know who they are.

9 Likes

You’d wonder would either of the two lads contemplate the fact they’ll both probably be dead in the next few years and spend some time with their families.

I suspect trump thinks dying is for plebs.

I’m sure even Trump thinks the last people he would want to spend time with would be that family.

1 Like

And the plebs think Trump is dying for them

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JustinWhang/status/1813073615769743397

He brings some serious razzmatazz to the whole thing in fairness to him.

The lyrics of the song playing in the background :joy::joy:

He’s fairly shook looking, I’d say he’s realised how close he came to being dead.

Yeah I’d say it fairly hit home after a while just how lucky he is to still be alive.Wheres Don Jr’s these days I don’t see much of him

Don Jr was on the convention floor yesterday with the brother, their wives and Tiffany, he was interviewed by CNN.

The lady in white dress behind Trump. Who is that ?

Don Jr’s other half - Kimberly Guilfoyle.

https://www.miamiherald.com/miami-com/miami-com-news/article288006130.html

2 Likes