US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Surely that’s what this “COVID” stuff is about

https://twitter.com/sarahkendzior/status/1813934856839274680

We really are headed towards this
images (2)

2 Likes

I was a fan of Hulk Hogan in my formative years in the 80s, never in my wildest dreams did I think almost 40 years later he could become Secretary of State in January 2025, it’s more than possible now at this stage.

5 Likes

Apparently Dana White, the Ultimate Warrior and Linda McMahon are also speaking at tonight’s freak show.

1 Like

This was the greatest moment in TV history - The Big Bossman interrupts the funeral of Big Show’s father and steals the coffin dragging it behind his car

5 Likes

They reanimated Warriors corpse?

Yes

Sorry, correction, that’s actually Matt Gaetz.

Any sign of Jesse Ventura who at least was a Governor of a state?

Kid Rock is in the house

Jerry Lawler ran for mayor of Memphis and beat most of the field.

Kane is the mayor of Knox County, Tennessee

WWE and UFC the ultimate in fakeness merges with Republican politics for the ultimate reality show except this is actual real life stuff, you couldn’t make it up etc etc, actually you could Murica

2 Likes

He’s one of these libertarian weirdos if I recall?

Mr. Perfect (RIP) would have been perfect for a Republican convention.

Every speech should be done in the wrestling “call out” format they used to use on Superstars Of Wrestling and Wrestling Challenge on Sky One about 1990 where baddies like Sergeant Slaughter (with Iraq’s Colonel Mustafa) or the Million Dollar Man (with Sensational Queen Sherri and bodyguard Virgil) would maniacally insult one of the “good guys” like Tito Santana or Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

Presenter Sean Mooney or Gene Okerlund would introduce these segments in the “news” section.

1 Like

Theme song for the Republican convention:

Abraham Lincoln was a wrestler. Fitting that the wrestling community backs the republicans

1 Like

Based on his previous history with the Iron Sheikh I fully expect a further hardening of US policy in the middle east especially towards Iran if such a scenario came to pass for the Hulkster…

3 Likes

Nikolai Volkoff the bad Russian who became the good Russian who I assume is now the bad Russian
again, he’d be a great pick as Trump’s Secretary Of State.

The undertaker and Paul bearer were the apex of the WWF.

The mouth of the South Jimmy Hart another icon

1 Like