US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

cheatle has resigned. unsurprising given her performance yesterday and also that the committee could have reduced her salary to $1

Is she the lady that chopped her husband’s mickey off?

1 Like

I’d say her only regret now is that your man missed

No, the opposite in fact, she was so committed to making sure his one stayed attached that she checked it for him in the local movie theatre one night…repeatedly I think…

she was ahem cough, ejected from the movie theatre

I heard she chucked it out the car window…whereupon it bounced off the windscreen of a car carrying a couple of nuns. Apparently Sr Maire Therese exclaimed to Sr Assumpta, “Holy fuck, did you see the size of the cock on that fly?”.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/nuclrgolf/status/1815786642252198196?s=46

1 Like

They were ejaculated from the movie theatre

4 Likes

Harris just said there that she’s gotten enough votes to secure the nomination

He’ll be as good as Kim Jong Il in no time.

1 Like

The ear looks to have healed well.

1 Like

The fucking state of that putting stroke.

Like something you’d see in crazy golf

1 Like

I’m starting to think she could win it.

She certainly could. The Dems have rallied around her now.

Vance is a disaster for Trump.

1 Like

I’ve Fox News on here for the craic. There in an awful spin. She’s raised $100 million in 24 hours and absolutely tore into Trump in her speech.
The republicans have countered by arguing that Biden was set up to fail and that the first debate debacle was rigged in order to get him out. She’ll wipe the floor with Trump when she faces him

2 Likes

Republicans surely want to avoid debates now, both for trump and vance. Very little upside and plenty downside

1 Like

They’re screwed if they do and screwed if they don’t. They do and she’ll rinse him particularly on the abortion issue and the felony charges. They don’t and they’ll be accused of running scared

The dems are going to run away with this lads