US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Why do you think that is? As for civil disobedienceā€¦theres a strong possibility the deep state just tried to assassinate a presidential candidate

Just call her the n word mate, no need for the cowardly euphemism.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s the sort of puerile filth Iā€™d expect from you tbf

MTG looks like sheā€™s been chasing parked cars.

Jeb Vance is going to get fired like Liz Truss.

I hope not. Make him stay.

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/1815905253793095967

1 Like

Thatā€™s actually a really charming laugh, like something from an olden days sitcom mom

1 Like

Harris in a landslide

Jeez the Democrats should be hanging back on attacking him now so. Id say trump is regretting doing the debate with Biden now.

She sounds perfect for the jobā€¦

Fair point. Lockhead martin, blackrock, soros etc were obviously the ones running the country. An empty shell like biden was ideal, harris will offer them more of the same class of subservience. Blinken is their conduit now. Biden is gone, harris is on the campaign trail.
Jfk says trump is planning on putting larry fink in charge of the treasury. The country is basically run by a handful of oligarchs

Did he appear at Dealey Plaza to say this?

You said the same about Cork last Sunday :rofl: Time to invest in a new :crystal_ball:

2 Likes

Canā€™t be right all the time. 1-7 to 3 points it looked likely.

Thatā€™s some statement from a gambler. After reading that I genuinely suspect you are getting cleaned by the bookies.

Iā€™m not sure what you mean?

I won a small few pound on the game Sunday.

Just because Iā€™ve a prediction or opinion doesnā€™t mean Iā€™ll back it.

Of course you did

1 Like

I had outlined my position fairly clearly on here.

So Iā€™m not sure what you are talking about. An opinion doesnā€™t equate to a bet.

There is no way Iā€™d have had a bet on say cork winning by x amount or whatever. I just had an opinion on the game like everyone else. Hardly a crime?

Who accused you of a crime?

Well you seemed to indicate I was losing money because i expressed an opinion which is a bit odd.

An incredible listen