US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

I’ve seen milk age better than trumps decision to appoint this deranged head banger as vp.

This lad will be a heartbeat away from being President.

Fellas think its a national election based on the national vote. It cones down to Ohio and Pennsylvannia. The assassination attempt was near Pittsburg which will swing trumps way. The east of the state will be interesting, philadelphia is like a scene from the walking dead due to drugs and high crime. Everything in between is pure redneck country.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/blackhawkce457/status/1816312833417609566?t=nmoO-AvPwt0VtJFmMV367w&s=19

I was in Philadelphia last year. I thought it was a lovely city. Walked the centre from end to end looking for the Duke Brothers building from Trading Places which I eventually found.

It also has the Liberty Bell and the place where the Declaration of Independence was signed and the place where Rocky ran up the steps (I shuffled). I’d recommend it for an overnight visit. I felt perfectly safe there. Like any city in the world if you go off piste you’ll get a different experience though.

I was also in western Pennsylvania. Very rural. You’d see Amish fellas riding around in horses and carts.

13 Likes

Did it remind of of your youth?

4 Likes

I think American cities are especially like that. The centre feels lovely and then, a short walk anyway, you’re on the set of the Wire

6 Likes

Boston is incredibly clean around the city centre.

Dublin city centre feels like the set of the Wire

5 Likes

…but without pooooolice

Good read here

ChicARgo the same.

Yeah there is a striking example.

San Fran is fast becoming like that

Massively overstated. I was there last year as well and outside of the usual tough areas it was life going on as normal.

1 Like

You reckon? I was there last year also. The nice bits are still lovely but I found a right harder edge to it. A CVS I was in was robbed which maybe clouds my judgement

1 Like

I was there last year went from rocky to liberty bell and back. Thought between city hall and liberty bell was a bit dodgy. Was talking to a fella who said if you go another few blocks outside of that area and its rough.

Boston is lovely, even on the north shore area was grand.

Boston is a lovely city. Not too big to be overwhelming.

1 Like

All this shite is completely over-stated by a certain political fringe with an agenda.

Kamalamentum is taking off.