US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

You said it was a ā€˜fuck youā€™ to the bidens, and an insult to the kennedy legacyā€¦do you think biden is a better keeper of the kennedy flame?

I did, as The Crackpot Kennedy has the potential to take valuable votes from Biden as could any decent third party candidate. I didnā€™t make any comparison between Biden and any earlier Kennedys. WW2 in the U.S. was largely blamed on the appeasement of government prior to it. Kennedy knew that appeasing Russia would most likely be another disastrous approach. Trump appeased, Biden took the Kennedy-like stance when confronted with conflict. The crackpot probably could have got elected if he kept his mouth shut, but his crazy filter is non-functional. This will anger the next generation of politically ambitious kennedys, whose name alone carried great weight. RFK Jr has just shat in that golden pond.

1 Like

Confronted with conflict? It literally took russia invading Ukraine which most rational people know is wrong. Biden has handed people who think differently a tap in with his corruption and dealings with ukraine prior to that.

I think youā€™re delusiona. Biden was and is massively keen for the slaughter to continue just so long as it gains him a single vote. Himself and his soul mate boris deliberately sank the last chance for oeace, without a second thought for the hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians whoā€™ve died since. Comparing bidenā€™s foreign policy to jfkā€™s is risible buck eejitry.

1 Like

Donā€™t tell him about Chappaquiddick

Iā€™d say Kennedy running is great news for Biden. Heā€™ll be taking a chunk off Trump rather than Joe

It could happen. He could possibly take the votes of the ā€˜never trumpersā€™ within the republican party which would otherwise have possibly gone to Biden. The MAGA brigade would never vote for him, even if Trump ended up being disqualified or dropped out, with both scenarios unlikely. Itā€™s a vanity project and ego trip for Kennedy. Heā€™s loving having a bunch of anti-semitic, conspiracy theory swallowing meatheads telling him heā€™s right, when heā€™s probably been told by anyone of note all his life to shut up with the nonsense. He reminds me of people Iā€™d be sitting with at the end of 72hr cocaine binge. Brains fried, filter broken, logical thought MIA.

Alternatively, Kennedy ends up as Trumpā€™s running mate. Going independently is probably the best way of getting that to happen. Bannon has already said Kennedy would be an ideal running mate for Trump. Thereā€™s a Kennedy cult thing within the Trump cult, hence the loonies gathering at Dealey Plaza expecting JFK Junior to come back from the dead.

JFK faced down his own military (the neocons of the day) who believed they would win a first strike nuclear war. None of us would be here if it wasnā€™t for Kennedy being brave and opening a back channel with Khrushchev to avoid war, one of the factors that cost him his life. No US president since JFK has opposed the US military/CIA, the echoes of Dealy plaza a constant reminder. RFK would have followed in his brotherā€™s footdsteps but got a bullet for his trouble as well.

If Trump was such a Russian appeaser, how come Putin didnā€™t waltz into Ukraine from 2016-2020, but did when Biden came to power? Biden is simply doing the bidding of the warmongers in his state department, the same people who gave us the Iraq war, Libya and Syria. They were wrong then and they are wrong now, the war in Ukraine will drag on but ultimately Russia will get what it set out to get, and we will be left with a weaker US and Europe and much stronger China/BRICs axis. Another strategic disaster to add to Vietnam, south and central America, and the Middle East.

RFK Jn is a good man, with the best intentions for his country. If he is anti-semitic based on one third hand ā€œreportedā€ garbled response to a question, then Joe Biden, based on his own words, is one of the biggest racists that US politics has ever known, just below his good friend Robert Byrd. All of which is on tape: ā€œwe Delawareans were on the southā€™s side in the civil warā€, ā€œI donā€™t want my kids living in a racial jungleā€, ā€œObama is the first clean articulate African Americanā€, confederate flag waving people are ā€œfine peopleā€, ā€œyou ainā€™t black if you vote Republicanā€, etc.

RFK Jn will take votes from Biden and Trump, 50% of the US electorate now identify as independent and would consider voting for Donald Duck rather than the options facing them.

6 Likes

There are many never trumpers who cant back binen and plenty of republicans who hate trump

What happened the comfort blanket for the poor and needy?

2 Likes

Like all the woke lefist ā€œdo goodersā€, when social housing/migrants/refugees etc. are proposed near where they live, they squeal ā€œweā€™re fullā€, canā€™t have them here theyā€™ll impact the value of our property. But when people living in already deprived areas say ā€œweā€™re fullā€ they are called racists and Nazis. Funny how that works.

8 Likes

Itā€™s all so very obvious

McCarthy considering stepping away after losing speaker position.

Toys. Pram. Baby. Bathwater. In the now near immortal words of Roy Keane, ā€˜Babyā€™.

The anthem I never knew I needed. My life is now complete.

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1720534594712445328?t=jRkPlg7f_l0uHQPgySdvNQ&s=19

2 Likes

Crackpotism. Iā€™m just surprised he went nearly two minutes without mentioning the illuminati.

What about uncle joe facilitating and supporting the deaths of thousands of children? Would you not be happier with rfk, even if you find questioning bill gates a step too far?

2 Likes

What Africa desperately needs is somebody who denies the link between HIV and AIDS, thatā€™ll help no end.