US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Absolutely correct.Those who make the law can’t break the law.

So Biden could authorise execution of Trump. For example.

Democrats have all these powers now that lads on here think give carte Blanche.

This thread is going to be some crack when trump wins

1 Like

You’ll be like a king here, better than a 5 in a row

For 48 hours before a nuclear apocalypse

1 Like

What we need to do here is reject what actual scholars of fascism say and listen to shitlibs who know nothing about history spouting dumb slogans which they think sound clever in order to baselessly reassure themselves.

https://twitter.com/ruthbenghiat/status/1817014492313661551

Gas man. Enjoy the circle jerk here of the Democrats. Ignoring the people and forcing woke bullshit.

It is better to live 48 hours as a lion than 100 years as a sheep :fist_left::ok_hand:

The irony of it :rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You’ve a lad on here who called Irish women all vacuous bitches all of a sudden a feminist.

3 Likes

And four mins later a poster charges in to illustrate the point. You couldn’t make it up.

The same poster called the complainant in a high profile rape trial a liar and wanted her publicly outed and vilified by right wing mobs.

That poster is classic psychological fodder for Trump and his ilk. He’s the low hanging fruit of the sort of person who can be easily persuaded to welcome fascism.

If trump wins it wouldn’t be save to travel to America anymore

I was there 4-5 times while he was president last time and it was grand.

Tourists go to China and it’s “grand”. People used to go to Russia and it was “grand”.

Yes exactly. It likely won’t make much difference to tourists.

I’m sure the Irish bars will be full of Irish and serving pints and the omelettes in the Greek diners will be huge :man_shrugging:

This Orin Kerr fella is the sort of chap who thought Michael Corleone kissing Fredo was a simple act of brotherly affection.

https://twitter.com/ZaleskiLuke/status/1817196172047491467

The entire point of his mafia doublespeak is to be able to be understood and/or misunderstood in exactly the same way you’re enabling right now.

“Say hello to my little friend” and “gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse” and “you’re gonna be so happy you won’t even have to vote again” are one in the same plausibly deniable threats and reassurances in which folks can hear and not hear whatever they want.

That it abets the disinformation war that seeks to destroy even the attempt to understand anything and confuse the electorate into nihilism is a bonus that has allowed for the foreign disruptors and trump to be so simpatico and in sync and helpful to one another’s aims.

I don’t follow

I think he just means he won’t be asking for votes again because he won’t be running again, but I guess it’s open to interpretation.

2 Likes