US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

These are the deranged words of dictatorship from Vance.

“We need to be really ruthless when it comes to the exercise of power.”

“We have lost every major powerful institution in this country except for churches and religious institutions. We have have lost big business, we have lost finance, we have lost the culture, we have lost the academy. If we’re going to actually effect real change it will require us completely replacing the existing ruling class with another ruling class.”

“I don’t think there’s a detente or a compromise with the people who control the country. Unless we overthrow them, in some way, we’ll keep losing.”

https://twitter.com/KamalaHQ/status/1817244127219630264

Let’s be frank. This guy doesn’t want the presidency. He believes he needs it and needs to keep it or at the very least keep it in the family or in the hands of unshakeable allies. He’s been bankrupted most likely by continually defaming someone he raped, and has cases coming down the line that could land him in prison and/or strip him of his real estate assets if he is hit with more fines. He believes that the only way to get out the slim gap is to wield the ultimate earthly power of the U.S. presidency. He’ll do damn all when he’s in except for try and stay in, no different to his last term. The real danger lies in his backers, especially Peter Thiel and his warped views on the world. Another american resident billionaire crackpot angry at the world as a result of South Africa’s brutal corporal punishment themed education system of the past.

3 Likes

So a power hungry criminal maniac doesn’t want power.

If you believe that I have several bridges to sell you.

The sisters are circling the wagons. Imagine breaking the law and complaining about the consequences. Enter a country illegally you should be deported

A useful idiot for his puppet masters.

1 Like

How’s the view from that ivory tower?

Jesus wept :rofl:

The other lad was advocating assassination of political opponents as a good thing. Putinesque.

Who was that?

Got done speeding once. 3 points and a fine. Got what i deserved

Want gun control and moan when a fella isnt killed gas hypocrisy

Are you hoping trump wins the election?

Yeah, out of the 2 shitty options hes only a ego driven, misogynistic piece of shit. Cares only for himself.

The other option is far worse for the US and the world

Ivory tower, like I said :+1:

Why what’s so bad about kamala?

Hows the Ukrainian going?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s the end of that so

Good luck in the election, :+1::grinning:

The continuity biden regime, mostly how much closer we are to nuclear war i guess. You look at whats going on in the US and here to a certain degree and think wyf is happening. World is in a much more awful place than 5 years ago

And to you. Im sure our votes and Internet opinions will swing it

What the fuck has Biden done to get us closer to nuclear war that trump wouldn’t have done?

Ukrainian and Israel. Have you seen the news in the last 3 years

2 Likes