US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Itā€™s not about votes for the Trump headbangers

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed some of Trumps biggest admirers making noises towards defecting here on TFK in recent days,

If thatā€™s anything to go on then Kamala has a chance

1 Like

Over 50% of white women have voted for Donie in his last two elections. That number will come down with Kamala. The migration of POC to Trumpā€™s camp is firmly in reverse. Like playing Dublin or Kerry, you need to score a few extra points to beat the referee, Kamala will need to think the same way to vault the gains from his dirty tricks.

Kamala seems to have all the momentum at the moment and can expect another boost when she announces her VP nominee and will also get a boost from the DNC in a few weeks.

Also, nobody here has yet claimed they would/wouldnā€™t ride Kamala which is a good indicator of how the forum has matured.

Iā€™m pretty sure the usual suspect announced that he would within an hour of Biden pulling out

1 Like

Absolutely, Tay-Tay is rumoured to be putting together a big show for her which wonā€™t hurt one bit.

1 Like

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Cough

5 Likes

Iā€™d say he was too old for that crack.

Iā€™d say Sleepy Joe has more lead in his pencil than our own lothario :rofl:

I love Indian women but she does nothing for me.

Thereā€™s a lot of excitement here for the 1st of Augustā€¦ Conservative red America hasnā€™t spoken yet. Calm down.

Sheā€™s no mrs jd, thats for sure

1 Like

Have they lowered the voting age to twelve?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1819093734857834555?s=46

A wonderful pick.

1 Like

Pennsylvania is a lock for Kamala now, actually with how things are going this looks to me like an Obama like victory the 10-15% in the middle have a reason now to veer away from the Trump :clown_face: show heā€™s toast.

2 Likes

Trump is a beaten docket. If the world can stay in one piece until November the 5th then she will save us.

I think this is the turning point against the head bangers.

1 Like

Iā€™d remain cautious, the landscape in America is very different now to 2008.

I donā€™t recall running mates ā€œdeliveringā€ states to presidential candidates with the possible exception of Al Gore in 1992 but Bush really lost that election because of Ross Perot.

Gore himself couldnā€™t win his own state in 2000.

American elections arenā€™t really about persuading ā€œswingā€ voters because so few exist. Theyā€™re about turnout.

I donā€™t know much about this Shapiro fella but my gut feeling is heā€™s not a good pick and wonā€™t help drive turnout. He looks like an absolute nerd for one thing.

5 Likes

A lot of young adults have attended her concerts as well as a lot of mothers accompanying their teen daughters. Wrapped up.

2 Likes

Neither do I but compared to Sleepy Joe sleepwalking into inevitable defeat Iā€™ll take it as a positive. He surely wonā€™t be as brain dead as Shady Vance anyway.