Useless cagers and annoying habits

Sounds like a sore injury.
Hope he’s ok.

Strung me up like a kipper. I also piggybacked on @TreatyStones’ no horn yarn but he obviously picked up on it, the crafty bastard.

God bless you and @TreatyStones. Apparently olives and egg yokes are great if you’re suffering on the libido front. Get them into you and do a bit of exercise and you’ll be back riding one another in no time.

@TreatyStones used to sell olives down the market in Limerick funnily enough. Used to be always banging on about it, the cunt.

explaining = losing

rebrand for your own sake

1 Like

@Horsebox , how do you like them apples

1 Like

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

1 Like

:fearful: wtf is happening?

1 Like

The horn in the car just doesn’t stop lads, replace a blade fuse ye useless cunts.

3 Likes

Ffs there’s a few snowflakes here that can’t work a hoover and you want them to open a bonnet.

3 Likes

Bonnet? Usually a fusebox beside steering wheel on drivers door side.

2 Likes

Ah right. I just drop mine to the garage.

And I appreciate the business, mate. :+1:

1 Like

I’m fucking pissing myself laughing here reading that mate, I gave it a like. I’d say the face on @Juhniallio looks like a wasp stung him in the bollocks.

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

@carryharry
Will a motor factors know which fuse I need?
I’m lost without it and people are taking advantage of it.

Some cunt pulled a very dangerous manouver on the Jurys roundabout this morning, completely ignoring the road signs, and all I could do was thump my my wheel in frustration.

2 Likes

Yes. Once you give the make and model they’ll fire it out to you. If you wanted, I’d imagine a Halfords or the like might bang it in for you, but might be worth ringing ahead on that one. Maybe send the missus.

3 Likes

If you went onto micksgarage.com and put in your car reg it would tell you

Ah here

1 Like