Useless cagers and annoying habits

A great bunch of lads.

5 Likes

Wonder was it same lad I spotted at end of July trying to pull a left onto Grafton St coming from Duke St. An east European chap who when they ran his name had numerous offences for dangerous driving, assault and public order offences.

Prawo Jazdy?

7 Likes

He’s an awful cunt that fella

I must have missed the notice in the parish newsletter about being able to abandon the car as you please in Drom

1 Like

When you’ve done as much in Drom as that individual you too can do as you like

That’s somebody completely lost, hardly in Neddie Conners’s anyway,
Even the hairdressers wouldn’t drive that in Drom

1 Like

Some cunt crashed into me and made shit of my bike this morning. I was lucky.

sorry to hear that, hope you’re ok.

I was driving between Liscarroll and Milford last Sunday morning and a large group of cyclists blocked the road for a couple of miles, made no effort to allow us past, fucking Kilmallock CC

3 Likes

Near home. Some guy pulled across me to turn but I was going straight and had right of way. Then he stopped, I pinned the bike and slid into his bonnet. Hit my face off the bonnet, my shin off his bumper, bumped a knuckle. Front of the bike is in shit. Could have been a lot worse.

2 Likes

sounds dramatic, it’s a dangerous business, I had a fright myself a couple of weeks ago, was running on the quays early in the morning with the headphones in and stepped out in front of a car that hadn’t his lights on, major wake up call.

Never run with headphones. Asking for trouble.

1 Like

Running out in front of moving cars is dangerous business alright.

12 Likes

Helmet cam?
Hit from behind or side? All ok?

Dash cams are all the rage over?

I know that but I couldn’t do it otherwise to be honest, mine don’t cancel out the noises and I’d be careful enough. That morning was still dark and he should have had his lights on, I glanced back before I crossed, must have been expecting lights obviously, a lesson learned, shook me up a little.

His lights were more an issue than his silent car?

You were very lucky?

Hope all is OK.

No cam. Front on. My own helmet probably saved a bit of damage. It was kind of slow motion he stopped I was slowing down. Just not enough road to avoid an impact. I’m grand.

3 Likes

Not so many dash cams. It’s a Russian thing

1 Like